• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Veteran Hemlocke, she's part of the Morticians Guild from the game Guild Ball by Steamforged Games. Originally part of the Union, she managed to escape it's destruction and, being what passes for a magic user in the Guild Ball world, found a home with the spirit summoners of the Morticians.

Overall I'm happy with this one, but she is a bit rough in places, painting that snake was a big pain in the bum!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By rubegon
      I haven’t been on the forum much this year.  Since joining Anne Foerster’s Patreon I’ve been spending more time on Discord.

I’ve been painting this guy following the paintalong she’s done for one of the tiers.  It’s the first time I’ve tried to do a “display quality” paint job.  Other firsts are NMM, freehand, leather texture, cloth texture, and sculpted base elements.

I actually started this guy early this year, but then stopped painting altogether for about 4 months after the pandemic started.  I picked him back up in July and am getting close to finishing.  I’m posting a series of pics I’ve taken as I went, and will continue to post as I finish him up soon.

Feb 29: prepped and primed, with some minor GS work

Mar 1:  base GS sculpting

— LONG BREAK —

Aug 2:  skin lined, basecoated, and shaded

Aug 6:  skin initial highlights

• By MoonglowMinis
      Showcasing more old-paintjobs from one of my former adventuring parties.  This time we look at Willow the Eladrin Warlock, represented by Feiya, Iconic Witch.

I enjoyed playing with colors with her, though in retrospect, I wish I had used some more magentas and purples.  I believe the leaves on the base were painted oregano.

Reverse side under the spoiler:
      Willow is an Eladrin of the Feywild.  When her world started to freeze over, she was sent by her patron to cross over into the material world and discover the source of the cold.  A stranger to Frostrun and an outsider to this World, Willow must rely on her new friends to help her save her own realm.

Check out the rest of the Frostrun project HERE.
    • By Lord of the Dish Pit
      ...and the last long term resident of the desk has reached Show Off. Reaper's Krissy Modern Witch.

I didn't include the stuffed animal familer that came with her as I have plans to use that in another project. I painted her orb as a magic 8ball, and between that and the dice, I'm thinking she might have a bit of a gambling problem. (which would also explain her lack of clothing, she's been having a bad run...)

I attempted to give the stockings the impression of being sheer, and from a distance it works well enough. 

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      ...and another long term resident of the Shelf of Incompletion reaches Show Off...

I decided on a traditional "Salem-like" color scheme for her, both to ground the steampunk elements, and to tie her in with the Witch Hunters I've been working on.

The sealer apparently wasn't fully dry when I took this picture. Arg. But at least she's done. 
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)