Pirate queen and Paladin

Inarah

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Inarah said:

On the left, Anya Pirate Queen by Magnificent Egos.  Did not start out to paint a pink pirate princess, but that's sort of where she ended up after I highlighted up the purple coat and painted the skulls as rosettes. 

DSCN0848.jpg.01e24724563c6faabb11bdd72d637f2a.jpg

On the right, Deep Cuts Pathfinder human female paladin, one of two that come in the package.  A+ on the dynamic pose, C for loss of detail in the molding process. I wanted it to be better but it turned into a wash and drybrush job due to the sculpt. It's for tabletop. 

Like your pirate queen, and I sympathize on the paladin.  I am painting some of those Deep Cuts for a commission, and the loss of detail on them is making it difficult.  :-P

• Like 1

On 12/13/2018 at 3:25 PM, Iridil said:

Any way to see the back of the pirate lass? She's really nice - love the touch of green and the smoky eye effect. Nice bases too!

Here you are:

DSCN0849anya.jpg.ab9ca8a3f181b8c03ebbccfabb57424c.jpg

On 12/14/2018 at 12:16 PM, Warlady said:

Like your pirate queen, and I sympathize on the paladin.  I am painting some of those Deep Cuts for a commission, and the loss of detail on them is making it difficult.  :-P

They are not bad for tabletop, if you want something cheap.  And they come primed, which may appeal to some. Still, I don't think I'll be getting any more, too much metal to paint. :) 

Edited by Inarah
  • Like 4