NoMAD A 28mm anthropomorphic post-apocalyptic miniature line

SamuraiJack

7 minutes ago, Orlando_the_Technicoloured said:

I wonder if the airship is already in progress (or done) hence the need to include in for all backers as that's the thing that HAS to be paid for

If that's the case, then that leaves two questions from me:

1. Why not show it off as part of the KS?

2. Why bother with the figures at this point? Just KS the airship.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this Kickstarter looks like it is going to straight up fail, and it is easy to see why.

I followed the link to their sculptor's facebook page, and I'm starting to think that they picked his three worst sculpts to show off for the KS.  Mind, his other work isn't too amazing, but the three they picked are pretty substandard.

• Like 1

Got the 48 hour notification in my email, and decided to check out their updates...

104e7976e0561fd36964305816b56eb2_origina

There is now a SEK 600 pledge for these five.....  Which works out to about $90 CAD according to Kickstarter before shipping.

Sadly, no pictures of the airship yet, although they're now describing it as "an airship that will blow your mind for a very reasonable price"....

Yeah, I wish them well, but that kind of talk (with nothing to back it up) alongside the use of pre-made weapons from other companies (?) being used takes the mild amount of interest I had away.

• Like 1