Sign in to follow this  
Chris Palmer

Reaper Holiday Miniatures Party Celebration! (Open Thread)

That is a WONDERFULLY merry crew, BEAUTIFULLY painted. The Goblins are an  imaginative addition...they really fit their part. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Now I'm really regretting not taking a picture of my Cadian Santa before placing him in a Christmas ornament. 

• Like 6

Thanks, everyone, for all the kind words regarding my post!

I love the Nativity, @Fire_Eyes!  I'm currently working on one to give my wife this year, and yours is very inspirational.  I had grand plans to get it all done, but now am scrambling to just get the main three figures and the stable arch complete before the big day!  

And those are some great figures too, @Lidless Eye!  I have the Yule Treant sitting on my bench, so I like seeing how well you did yours.  And i just got Tinker this year, butknwoing my production rate on theses holiday minis, it may be a year or two before I get to him! ::P:  I have only so much time to paint over the Holiday, and once January hits, the Holiday miniatures tend to get pushed to the back of the queue.   

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Wrong holiday ::P: but these Halloween chibis were from a Halloween "take and paint" from Game Kastle, a very FLGS in Mountain View, CA. The base and squigs I already painted. The base is Secret Weapon Miniatures' "Field of Screams" base.

Great conversion, Chris! Thanks for the Bones painting tutorial on your website!

IMG_3079.JPG

• Like 21

Wow, it's great to see the guest list growing!  

@ced1106,Halloween is certainly welcome! (Any Holiday for that matter)  (And where are all the good Easter-minis?  Seems like a missed opportunity for egg-hurling rabbits!)  

And thank you very much for the kind words regarding my Bones blog!

@malefactus, wonderful creativity as usual!  The whole scene is a delight!

@Inarah, can't wait to see your dragon!

@Sharky, No worries; no one will deny entry to a guest with a bazooka! ::P:  You did a great job on him!

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1