How do you store game figures?

Shadowphaze

Recently some of the games I have acquired come with so many boxes of extra figures that I don't know what to do with them all.  The game boxes themselves have the plastic tray inserts in them that are made to hold just the base game figures which is nice but...  It poses the problem for me that if I want to use an expansion or anything I have to carry multiple bulky boxes.  How do you folks deal?  I'm just running out of space for all these game boxes.

Edited by Shadowphaze

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

depending on the kind of figures and the numbers, I either put them in foam trays or in tool/tackle boxes. If there's way too many to carry around I keep an extra tray or two and place only the figures I'm going to use for a specific session.

Pretty much how I store my mini's :)

• Like 2

I bought shelves to store all the boxes of figures. I have over a dozen cardboard and foam cases,  5 Reaper KS cases, plus the most recent one, and a "gun storage" carry case.  Oh, and two or three of the little "paint kit" cases with foam that I use for weekly games.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Inarah said:

I bought shelves to store all the boxes of figures. I have over a dozen cardboard and foam cases,  5 Reaper KS cases, plus the most recent one, and a "gun storage" carry case.  Oh, and two or three of the little "paint kit" cases with foam that I use for weekly games.  

THAT is a lot of figures.  HAHA

On 12/15/2018 at 10:16 PM, Chris Palmer said:

I mount all my figures on metal fender washers, and they are then stored in boxes lined with magnetic sheet. 

5D1D665A-6FA7-4596-B17B-1A543A329772.jpeg

I had a dream once where I covered the ceiling with steel sheet, and mounted magnets in the bases of my miniatures.

In my dream I even arranged the figures to create battle dioramas....

The Auld Grump - at the time I was storing paper models above the suspended ceiling.

• Like 5