Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

80072, Antarctic Explorer

The Arctic ice holds Santa, Superman, and Captain America.

The Antarctic ice holds THE THING, Elder Entities, and Shoggoths. 

One of the hemispheres got a raw deal. 

Guy looks great! Love the colors.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      From Bones 3, the Werearmadillo

Obviously, lycanthropy has spread too far...and this is a reminder that Reaper are from Texas, where armadillos are native and as I understand it, seen as pests. I would really like to know how the sales figures for this model compares to other lycanthropes.

77498 Werearmadillo
      from the Bones 3 Stoneskull expansion
      Reaper Miniatures 2016
      Sculpted by James Van Schaik
      Classic Bones
      50mm base
    • By Nos4ah2
      Thought I would try something new.

Went with a weathered look to match the wastelands.

• By Maledrakh
      Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Werecrocodile. Yup, a werecrocodile. Presumably someone survived getting bitten by a croc and then turned the following full moon, tearing off all their clothes to waddle down to the river and burble at the moon?
      So now we are just waiting for the WereDuckbilledPlatypus and WereMoose with baited breath. Maybe in Bones 5?
      Thankfully this mini does not have any clothing, armour, weapons or other items about it's person. This can work as a monstrous beast of any kind. Even a Kaiju in a game of Epic.
      This came from the third Bones kickstarter.

77447 Werecrocodile
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 3 KS 2015
      Sculpted by James Van Schaik
      Bonesium PVC.
      45mm bespoke 3D printed base

• By Kangaroorex
      Well, I did it.  We now have a cute little Christmas scene with mama Blightfang and her wee ones getting ready for the holidays!  A little early for some holiday cheer but it was fun 

Learned a few things: don't use wood glue to hold down snow it gives a disturbing yellow cast.  Blightfangs scales are actually leaves, making her more of a forest dragon than a classic green, and I think one of her children was adopted...

I really had a lot of fun with this, even if it wasn't my best work.  It came out well.  I really like the red and teal fades on the wings.

I hope everyone enjoys this little window into the holidays...

and one more thing.  Although it shows off the teal wings really well and it's an adventurers favorite view, the backside of a dragon is not the most exciting!

• By paedia
      I finished one of my favorite figures from the original Bones Kickstarter: Trista, the White Wolf. Patrick Keith is one of my favorite sculptors and he did a great job with her - especially with her realistic proportions and armor. I wasn't digging the original sword, so I swapped it out using the weapon sprue from Bones 3.

I bunch of thanks to all of the forum members who gave great encouragement and suggestions in my WIP thread.

• Who's Online   25 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)