Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Egyptian Assassin

He is a personable, although obviously untrustworthy, Little Rogue; AND BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. VERY WELL DONE!

I now have Steve Martin's King Tut playing through my head.

• Like 1

Cool!

8 hours ago, malefactus said:

I now have Steve Martin's King Tut playing through my head.

For me, it's Walk Like an Egyptian.  :-P

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Rigel said:

Sweet little stabby fellow! Who makes him? 

Company called Dark Fable. They have a whole line of egyptian and fantasy figures like this. 

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mocha
      Hi folks!

Today I started painting #03836 "Jakob Janssen, Monk" for our friend Jakob. Sending him some good vibes during this time and excited to finish this and ship it his way! I started with skintones and I'm currently working on painting him with a big ol' George Clooney smile  

I want to finalize my color scheme but I'm really struggling! Many great painters have already posted photos of their version of this mini and I want to do something different than what's already been done. Here are the three I'm considering:

The traditional Shaolin monk color scheme Iron Fist (Marvel) color scheme? (green & yellow) Halfling Monk (Pathfinder) color scheme? (green, red/orange, yellow with freehand insanity) Others??  
      HALP! The more options I research, the less decisive I get. Going to check back in tonight to see what folks think since I'll need to decide before my livestream tomorrow morning. At the end of the day, no matter what color scheme I choose, I'll do my absolute best to make sure it's something that will hopefully bring @JakobJanssen some creative joy   I'll check back in soon. Thanks in advance for your thoughts & suggestions!! 

--Mocha

• By BardicDave
      My goal here was to push myself to go as fast as possible. Start to finish it took approx. 2.5 hours, which is definitely a record for me. Contrary to my usual practice, I painted the integral base; when I do get around to doing a proper base, I will likely integrate it into the display. C&C welcome.

• By Inarah
      Bones 4 core set #20.  Could not find a release # for him yet.  I took this guy and a few of his pals to Reapercon to work on in my spare time (ha!) and got him base coated using some of the new Pathfnder paint set.  I couldn't help but notice the chickens and the look of terror on his face, thus the name.   Finished him with a basic drybrush and wash for table top play. 

• By SGHawkins09
      Painted this up for Rat13 as part of the Summer Exchange. Wanted to do a limited summer/fall color scheme and I am happy with how he turned out. These are not the best pictures in the world as they were taken quickly before packing him up.

• By quidamcorvus
      Ezren, Iconic Male Human Wizard from Reaper Miniatures.
      More on my BLOG.

• Who's Online   31 Members, 2 Anonymous, 64 Guests (See full list)