Sign in to follow this  
Kev!

Kev!'s Wargames Foundry - Modesta's brother? - InMipaMo d9

Howdy,

OW166 is supposed to have a model "Modesta", but this guy came instead...

Modesta

ModestaModesta

Villagers, what you gonna do,

Kev!

• Like 13

*** Excuse me Sir?***

*** I ...ehhh...don't want to be a bother...but could you help me with something? ****

He looks like he is approaching a dangerous fighter and want him to take care of someone...

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DragonWyrm
      The dwarf is an Eureka 15mm figure (maybe 18mm, can't remember right now). I brought him with other 15mm figures to see if they would fit as brownies, gnomes or dwarves. He fits all of the roles, so now I know where to get some small folk. I actually enjoyed painting him and the 15mm landsknechts (didn't photograph them) a lot more than I expected.

The monk is an old Grenadier Figure, I think you can get him at Mirliton now. I speed painted him using a Zorn Pallet. It works well for anyone who is somber or drab, it can also work well for NMM.

The figures on both sides are from Ground Zero Games, i think they are from the goth set. They can work as cultists, lords or even vampires. 

The maid and the butler are from Wargames Foundry. I really like the sets. The rest is still being painted. With the maid I experimented in painting an impression of some lace or embroidery on her pink skirt. I tried to make the cup she holds look like bone china. 

Everyone

Back of the Servants
      This picture is closer to the real colour than the one above (thought it is still not perfect, with the monks robes not being as distinct in sections as they are)

Feedback and Critiques are welcome and appreciated. 

• By Inarah
      Messed around with painting the last couple weeks. These are Bones villagers from one of the recent KS.  Tried some new color combos, and using the Pathfinder paints for the first time.  Was having trouble getting good coverage with a lot of the paints, I ended up needing multiple coats (at least 4 on that brown coat) and going over them with washes and Contrast paints.  Good enough for tabletop, IMO. 

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Wow. tiny...

Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Dark watcher uses... Halitosis!

Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Kev!

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)