77434 Yeti (AKA Yeti Ball) for Ladystorm's solstice contest

Ratmaster2000

Okay, first off, I know it's not finished :) @ladystormindicated she wanted a count of everyone's efforts and to just post (forgive me if I misinterpreted that). This was going to be (and still will be...later) a big Diorama using all four of the chill out Yetis (the chieftain and another Yeti playing, and two holding up their makeshift net) playing Yeti Ball. I have all four primed and was going good, then left slapped me around (kid's activities, family disagreements, illness, you know the stuff that prevents stuff from coming about). I was at least going to get the Yeti Chieftain done and holding the ball and actually got a nice basecoat and some highlighting done, when I realized I had no idea where the heck my super glue went to (you know, to glue the ball to his paw), so I figured that was my cue to stop and come back later then make a small issue bigger (and we are going to Knott's today, so sleep would be desirable). I know this should be in WIP, so please move if this is in wrong place. So, without further ado, here is what I cobbled together:(

yeti1.thumb.jpg.c1459eba59ca34759e1b3ca54234ccd5.jpg

yeti2.thumb.jpg.9986bf230af0f262802d1fcd8506a1a6.jpg

yeti3.thumb.jpg.b470f57b20e7edf8ffda2973e6bddfb0.jpg

yeti4.thumb.jpg.1dc75cd49176929cdc421be350d3c509.jpg

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic