• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JudgeSamson
      Here's the creepiest mini I own, and my wife's least favorite!  

• By odinsgrandson
      A little while ago, I got a full set of metallic paints in vibrant primary colors.  I immediately felt like there was huge potential to this- you could use them to add all sorts of extra depth and interest to True Metallic techniques.
      And one of the things that struck me was the idea that you could use them for feathers.  With many birds, feathers already have a sort of metallic shine to them, so it isn't too crazy to consider using true metallic techniques to express this.
      While I initial was afraid that it would be hard to keep the phoenix from looking inanimate -like a bronze statue of a bird, rather than a bird.  To my surprise, I didn't have to do a lot of corrections for this, since the mini really never was in much danger of looking too inorganic.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Rawhide Dame, she's a pin-up from Kingdom Death.

Not some of my best work, I made a bit of a mess painting her skin, but overall I don't think she's too bad.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Pochi
      The second beholder I painted. I did the eyebeams on this one so they could be interchangeable. He is kind of a mad Mike Wazowski!

• By lazarp
      So this is one more of the big bucket of monster toys. After doing the cyclops for dnd I painted this one too to use as a goofy flesh golem. Thanks for looking!

• Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 111 Guests (See full list)