Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      It seems that scale creep is a very real thing! This is Nolzur's delightfully brutish and verdant Shambling Mound. For a Large creature it is very large indeed, easily the size of a tabletop-scale elephant or bigger, and extending way off a 2x2 base with its outstretched limb.

I put some straight-pin mushrooms on it, as I do. 

Here's a group shot with Reaper's beautiful Swamp Shambler and a WotC grab-bag Dryad and Needle Blight, for scale comparison. 
    • By Rigel
      Been working on this guy for a while; finished him (for a given value of "finished") a couple weeks ago but didn't take pics until recently. The sculpted beard wasn't doing it for me, so I added some reindeer moss. Glued on some tiny leaves that look like miniaturized burr oak leaves. His huckable boulder I'm using for other terrain. 

This is a big fella!

C&C welcome as always.
    • By Rigel
      A Marilith from the Nolzur's/ Wizkids series! My love of snake people has been documented previously ( http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/82155-cascabelle-the-rattler-woman-02833-possibly-nsfw/ ), so I really couldn't resist. Tried to paint her underbelly as an Australian Red-Bellied Black Snake (venomous, of course), and the dorsal surfaces as a pale blue-grey variant of the North American Northern Red-Bellied Snake (non-venomous, of course). Inspiration pics are in the WIP thread here (http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/84087-rigels-to-do-list/&tab=comments#comment-1811168 )

Leather armor is always a challenge for me, but thanks to good advice from the forum I think it worked out.

Several different lighting schemes here: 

She also makes a guest appearance in my Heckfella post! 

• By 3vil3lvis
      Since beholders destroy things that they look at ...it seemed fitting to adapt the title from Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley.

I happened upon 2 beholders at my local game shop. The first was painted with a generic beholder color scheme and the second as Xanathar and Sylgar.

• By Rigel
      Some partly modified Nolzur's Myconid Adults, plus a WotC Manes demon I got in a random box. I had no need of flabby little demons, and I do have need of spore servants, so I took drill and sewing pins to them as described in this thread: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/85573-putting-the-fun-in-fungal-infestation/ 

Behold Mushroom Buddy 1! He's inspired by Boletus subvelutipes, Boletus bicolor, and other more flashy boletes.

And here's Mushroom Buddy 2, modded up with pins. More of a Boletus edulis / B. pinophilus look to him, with enokitake/ Flammulina velutipes sprouts. More of a waxy-cap or psilocybe color to the little sprouts though; all pale would be boring. 

And here's Cletus the spore servant. I figure in life he was a very fat goblin. I made these mushroom stems a very subtle purple (Slaanesh grey + Reaper Vampiric Flesh). 

And here's a group shot! 

• Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 128 Guests (See full list)