SamuraiJack

Durgin Paint Forge Second Government of Inneath (April)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/durginpaintforge/the-second-government-of-inneath?ref=discovery_category_newest

About

ee78018575b05cb373ef2db0399690b0_origina

[...] In the tragic accident of 2006, the world lost the renowned Professor De Carli, but we did not lose his spiritual heritage. While he gained his fame for being the first to theorise the so-called ‘Scale of happiness’, in the final years of his life, the holistic researcher utterly devoted his body and soul to the study of an equally mysterious phenomenon: ‘The swamp of the second-born'. It is widely known, at least in the creative sphere, that successfully duplicating a piece of work is a very difficult undertaking. Many promising artists, even those who experienced outstanding success with their first piece of work, have found themselves mired with Artax in this deadly swamp. I know, I know, that’s a low blow. However, or so the never-too-late Prof. De Carli expressed in front of the three hundred thousand students of the University of Turin during his celebrated lectio magistralis of 2004, "No road will be inaccessible to those who travel it animated by the fire of passion. No road except Corso Grosseto that is."

Welcome to this new, crazy campaign by Durgin Paint Forge, mighty backers! We have worked hard over the past years to create a new range of miniatures capable of making your little heart race at a million beats a minute. At long last, here we are, eager to throw ourselves into this new adventure like a lemming on the edge of a cliff! With ‘The Second Government of Inneath’, we want to repeat the wonderful experience of two years ago and, if possible, raise the bar a few notches. Just as with ‘The Iron Crows’, our goal has been to make you fall in love with us and our creations, "The Second Government of Inneath" was born to remind you that, despite the passing of years, in our eyes, you are still as beautiful as the day we met.

3bef9e9dee204541c157404539a00cf6_origina

We have a single purpose: to create miniatures that are worthy of great heights. Or, at least metaphorically; in as much as 32mm miniatures can be. If you took part in our previous Kickstarter (the blessing of Grundur be upon you!), you already have proof of how uncompromising we are when it comes to the quality of our products. On the other hand, if this is your first experience with us then you are even luckier! Now we have two more years of creative and technical experience that give us a firm belief that this Kickstarter will be even better than the last.

project video thumbnail
 PLAY
3d prints! 3d prints!
79864cb4933b50124bdb9e8cf511e6ce_origina

NDT: we strongly believe that humans have different heights. Or at least, this is what I learned when I met a Latvian guy and I seemed like his backpack, comparing our heights. For this reason, our human characters represent individuals with different heights and their miniatures reflect this concept, going approximately from 34 to 41mm size.

Have I failed to dismiss your doubts? Feel free to write to us at info@durginpaintforge.com if you have any more questions!

2842be96ccce1042a2e5739597ce1d3f_origina

The rules of the game are simple: 20 characters, 5 bundles and a large assortment of stretch goals ready to break into your bundle like a commando behind enemy lines. You will be able to support this project and contribute to the success of this range in three ways: you can select the miniatures you like individually, pounce on the convenient bundles for some bulk savings or, if you have an impassioned heart but only a few doubloons in your pocket, we would greatly appreciate if you could share this project far and wide, to wherever you think people might be interested.

373723b8dc3229f42678f2322ed18273_origina

If you are only interested in some specific miniatures from the range, take a look at the table below, crack out a sheet of paper, a pencil and some rounded-tip scissors. Note down the miniatures that interest you and add up their individual prices. Their total will be the amount that you will need to insert as your pledge amount. After the campaign is completed, we will send out a pledge manager in which you will be able to sort out the details of which miniatures you want. 

4f1be9bca791d050ebbfa1198293d81f_origina
41d0850abb3d159803cd00fcea1fcedb_origina

We have 5 bundles available: Bluecoat Bundle, Redcoat Bundle, Arcane Bundle, Mighty Mega Box and Friendly Mega Box! If you are interested in buying a bundle, simply select the appropriate pledge and enjoy the anticipation of that little box of goodies being dropped on your doorstep (if you still have those scissors ready, you could cut out some nice origami to pass the time!).

177885250c8cd6497297e5e4a79b7f7b_origina
4fc3519db4f0cabc8667cd54b6637212_origina
1106801d0d140dee9d69a0b47180b056_origina
7c19ed558e2caf4e9af2011de3de9011_origina
b82d3d3c04db4dd848bce87ff92b8a18_origina
934f6cd9d24abaab486235a36f62a494_origina

"What if I want to buy more bundles? Or add more miniatures to my bundle?"

Easier than shooting an Elf in a barrel (don't feel bad, he deserves it). Just select the reward you are interested in, then modify your pledge by adding the value of the miniatures or any other bundles you want to add; voila!

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 3

Lots of character in these, even if the first guy looks like he's sniffing an iguana. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, ced1106 said:

Lots of character in these, even if the first guy looks like he's sniffing an iguana:lol:

Chameleon :;): hella cute curly tail!

• Like 1

On 12/26/2018 at 3:40 AM, ced1106 said:

Lots of character in these, even if the first guy looks like he's sniffing an iguana. :lol:

It's a new class for Pathfinder 2nd edition. :B):

I hope you can get some as individuals. There are 2 that I want in this... and that's about my budget right now.

37 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Oof. I really like the look of that guy riding the not-chocobo... I really don't need all these miniature KSs... Must look away!

I really like the not-chocobo! ^_^

I am in for the Arcane bundle as it has the most miniatures that I like. Plus the one figure I really want is the female librarian which is a stretch goal for the bundle.

On 4/4/2019 at 11:59 AM, Smokestack said:

I hope you can get some as individuals. There are 2 that I want in this... and that's about my budget right now.

There is a pledge level for this! I almost did individuals but would have spent about the same as the bundle so I got the bundle due to the stretch goals.