Lyn

“The Art of Miniature” Hobby Tutorial Book by Mohand Art

I don't know anything about it other than what I saw on the project page and updates, but I think it's a pretty good looking book.

If you check out the first update there is a video link that ends with a flip through of the whole book in French so you can get a good idea of what to expect. He also has a youtube page where he has many tutorials. Most are in French, but some are French and English and I found them quite interesting. Here's a recent one painting Spartans from Mythic Battle Pantheon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLS1YnVpo8I

I finally pulled the trigger and pledged for the all in level.

I took an nmm class from him at Adepticon. It was straight forward and he had some speed techniques that would be useful for high table top level painting....and I actually achieved a section of believable nmm during the class. :)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      Kickstarter is now Live and I’ve updated the thread title to the name of the kickstarter.
      Heres the link:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1313980061/pulp-figures-dangerous-dames-28mm-miniatures?ref=9p7oe7&token=186495ca

I don’t know what the actual name of the kickstarter will be, but I was at a local wargaming convention earlier today that longtime miniature sculpter Bob Murch attended and had his sales booth set up at.

I happened to overhear him mention to another customer that he was planning a “quick and dirty” kickstarter for next month (May) for 5 or 6 sets of female characters for across his Pulp Figures ranges.

Figured I better post a thread here in case there are any other Murch fans.
      Plus it serves as a reminder to keep an eye and ear out for the project.
    • By lexomatic
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1926633625/tabletop-terrain-from-xps-foam-buildings

Saw about this via Black Magic Craft.
      31 Euro shipping for rest of the world will probably rule me out. I'm not sure I can find value in 85 euro all in for books and templates. That's a lot of supplies (I dont have room for).
    • By Clearman
      Hadn't seen this one here yet.  It was mentioned on the Miniacs YouTube channel this morning.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/krakenships/krakenships-miniatures-28mm-fantasy-tabletop-figures

All Three Miniature Sets Phoradin Miniature Set Chellon Miniature Set Grimalkin Miniature Set  
      Original Phoradin Miniatures are here too:
      We're are also making our original Phoradin (Forest Guardian) miniatures available. We're taking this opportunity to utilize our fulfillment partners to make these available worldwide for those who were unable to purchase them outside the US.
      Original Phoradin Miniature Set
    • By sorcerersapprentice
      Hello Everyone :)  In a few days time I will be attempting to set a new world record for the worlds largest modular dungeon tile set. I hope to see you there for this latest project of mine to help me make history. :)
      Review Soloman Temple Squares II Kickstarter Campaign
      Kind Regards,
      Kris

• By Balgin Stondraeg
      Someone's been playing WFRP recently :).

Project Link

Project includes STL files for people rich enough to actually afford a 3d printer and, miniatures at a much more affordable level for those of us poor peasants who cannot afford such exorbitantly expensive machinery (or choose not to).

The curse of the tiny pictures strikes again.

Selected non tiny pictures.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 115 Guests (See full list)