Sign in to follow this  
ourmaninboston

The Barbershop Trio....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MusicalFeline
      Brief word of introduction. I know next to nil about CAV. My current interest in it is solely from a painting perspective. With that in mind, please excuse any blunders I make.

So, I'm a painter looking for some cool stuff to paint. I see CAV's mechs. I think "I like mechs, those look cool, I think I'll grab some". Then my eyes flicker upwards towards where it says "10mm scale". I think you can see where this is going.

Long story short, how big are these? It looks like they come on 1" hexes, and $4.99-$6.99 is quite a lot to charge for a small mini (in my opinion, of course).

Many thanks, all!
    • By Gadgetman!
      I expect everyone knows about this already, but in case there's any newbies here, this is kind of a 'just back it already' kickstarter. 
      Midlam has always delivered, and are way up in double digit projects by now. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/newly-graduated-wizards
      Story
      The allure of great power means that many dream of becoming fantastic wizards, but the path to becoming a Wizard is a long and gruelling one, requiring endless hours of study and personal sacrifice.   Though many may seek the path of a Wizard, few are chosen, and fewer still achieve 
      The Class of 22016AE, is unusual in that not only have all those who were inducted to become Wizard's Apprentices graduated (setting them on the first true step on the path of Wizadry), but that they have all survived to become full wizards in their own right.  Explodio in particularly had some very close calls, and Toadini proved himself surprisingly adept at extracting himself from the bellies of Giant Amphibians.
      Newly Graduated Wizards
      Welcome to a collection of 7 28mm scale wizards, for all of your fantasy adventures, from Midlam Miniatures!
      Welcome to the sequel to our very first Kickstarter, where we see how far our Wizard's Apprentices have come.
      You can also pick up the original miniatures as well if you missed out the first time around.
      The Original Class of 22016
      You can also pledge for the original set of 7 Wizard's Apprentices, either with or without their graduating counterparts.
    • By Glitterwolf
      Here's what I painted in 2019.

• By nervisfr
      From a good Reaper Bones to a a brazilian werewolf (call Lobisomem) from the amazonian mythology for my Of God and Mortals Army (see this topic on the LAF here) 

a very simple one, as the werewolf has no tail. Only a swap 's head and the job is done .
      Just a good head choice with a WH40k wolf

• By Bartimeuase
      Inspired by Doug Sundseth’s red and white legionnaire, I did this mini for a paladin I want to play in an upcoming campaign. This guy offered a lot of fun details, especially the sword and sheath. I used Liquitex basics, with some Agrax Earthshade

• Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)