Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bartimeuase
      Inspired by Doug Sundseth’s red and white legionnaire, I did this mini for a paladin I want to play in an upcoming campaign. This guy offered a lot of fun details, especially the sword and sheath. I used Liquitex basics, with some Agrax Earthshade

• By Vacaroja
      I put two entries into the recent Reaper Facebook Convert and Paint contest. This first one didn't get many votes, which doesn't surprise me as I think not too many people knew what it was and it was on the weirder side. Plus the paint job itself was kind of bland.  But I like the idea of it because of what it is. It is a tikbalang - a malevolent, mythical Filipino creature that leads travelers astray or plays tricks on them. It has a horse's head, a bony body, and long, disproportioned limbs.

I used these minis to make it.  The wendigo's head was chopped off.  Then I took the head of the Silverhorn, removed the horn and did some filing and sculpting to get it to join properly to the body of the wendigo. Very minimal green stuff use outside of filling seams; I filled in the wendigo's hooves, which were cloven, and rebuilt a bit of the mane so it joined smoothly with the rest of the body. 

And I saved the body of the unicorn.  At some point I'll have to convert it into a centaur!

• By Bane Of Humanity
      I didnt do too much detail on these guys.  I was mostly just using up paint that I had mixed for my goblins.  Im not entirely a fan of these guys but I figured Id paint them up anyone for a Tundra themed campaign Im working on.

• By Evilhalfling
      I had the kids home from school unexpectedly yesterday: 
      Elder spawn had a friend over and we did come painting. 

got a pair of yeti out and I did wash and drybrush with mini-spawn  (5yrs) using craft brushes, reaper paint and a wet pallet.
      I painted eyesockets, and then gave her a toothpick for whites. 

I was helping Elderspawn with her Dungeons and Doggies figure and Minispawn just grabed a transparent ranger, I told her to paint it however, since I dont have a working system for transparents.  It makes a really good ghost now.  
      three more off my bones3 core set.

• By Pochi
      Non Reaper 40mm+,  Bust, and Diorama entries only.  No more than 4 images per entry please.
      No chatter or questions, please.  Use the Rules and Questions thread. 
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 338 Guests (See full list)