Brass paint?

Madog Barfog

For a variety of interesting metallic colors beyond the norm (not odd like blue, yellow, purple, but "standard" metallic colors), Google "Darkstar Molten Metals".  Some really wonderful metallic paints there that go on very smoothly.

And perhaps Anne will see this and work on a Brass metallic in the Bones paint line to fill the gap.

• Like 5

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Harrek said:

For a variety of interesting metallic colors beyond the norm (not odd like blue, yellow, purple, but "standard" metallic colors), Google "Darkstar Molten Metals".  Some really wonderful metallic paints there that go on very smoothly.

What an amazing variety of metallic paints!  They positively made me drool!

4 hours ago, Warlady said:

What an amazing variety of metallic paints!  They positively made me drool!

I like them a bunch.  Gives a nice variety of takes on the standard metallic colors.  Willing to let Detroit area people try them out.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Harrek said:

And perhaps Anne will see this and work on a Brass metallic in the Bones paint line to fill the gap.

I think we just need Dragon Brass and Dragon Silver paints (and to have Dragon Blue reincarnated as a Bones paint) to have a paint for each of the ten standard D&D dragon types.  (Although I'm not sure how Dragon Silver would differ from the existing Polished Silver, True Silver, or Filigree Silver paints.)

• Like 2

On 1/14/2019 at 11:02 PM, Xiwo Xerase said:

I think we just need Dragon Brass and Dragon Silver paints (and to have Dragon Blue reincarnated as a Bones paint) to have a paint for each of the ten standard D&D dragon types.  (Although I'm not sure how Dragon Silver would differ from the existing Polished Silver, True Silver, or Filigree Silver paints.)

Dragon silver might be nice if it had a warm darker undertone. The other silver colors could highlight. Maybe? :unsure:

• Like 1

I talked/chatted with Anne last night and mentioned that there were requests for additional variations of brass colors. I also put in a plug for options relating to Iron (Cold Iron, Wrought Iron etc.) something shiny but not sparkly. She took notes and indicated that it might be possible to develop something to be included in a future KS and would pass it up the chain.

• Like 5