Sign in to follow this  
Maledrakh

Maledrakh's Kobolds 77010 & 77350

They are SPLENDID looking Little Rogues. I love the variation in skin colors. BEAUTIFUL brushwork, colors, & bases. VERY WELL DONE!

Beautiful work - I like your use of many different bright colors, going with the more lizard/draconic look of these - I also share a stubborn memory of dog-like kobolds (and pig like orcs) from the 80s!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are some picture of my Orc Squad. All models produced by Reaper Miniatures except for WOC40048 produced by Wizards of the Coast. From left to right on the first picture; 14270 Dantral sculpted by Gene Van Horne, WOC40048 Orc Warrior sculpted by Mike McVey, 14292 Musician and Standard Bearer sculpted by Ben Siens and 14198 Gangorak sculpted by Ben Siens. I painted them with Reaper’s MSP acrylic paint and Citadel inks.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone. Here is the fifth Orcs I painted last week. 14198, Gangorak the Reven Hero sculpted by Ben Siens. I painted it with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and ink.

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here is 14292, Orc Standard Bearer sculpted by Ben Siens. This model is part of the Reven faction.
      I painted a Gruumsh One-Eye symbol on the gonfalon to suite my DnD campaign need. I used Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and ink.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here is 14292, Orc Musician sculpted by Ben Siens. This model is part of the Reven faction. I painted it with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and ink.

• By Darcstaar
      This is my most ambitious attempt to date.  A mini-campaign I’m running some people through calls for many kobolds of varying colors and classes.  I had 12 Kobolds from Bones I, the 4 pack in metal that those were based off of (03064), the metal Leader and Sorcerer (03024), the 12 awesome new kobolds from Bones 4, and a 7 pack (I may have gotten a freebie, I thought I bought a six pack) of kobolds from the Ral Partha TSR Official D&D 2nd Edition line, stamped 1989.  That’s a whopping 37 figures.  I want to paint tribes from all 5 chromatic factions, and want to have as few duplicate poses per faction possible.  The Ral Partha kobolds have a more simian or canine face compared to the more reptilian face of the Reaper models, but I’m still going to fold those into each faction.  The Adventure calls out a Cleric (Red) a Ranger, (Green) and a Sorcerer (Green).  Those are the only ones with specific art, and I have models representative of each present without need for modification.  Also, I am not planning to add to the bases at all.

And I want to finish all of this in about a month (unlikely)!

Wish me luck!
  • Who's Online   37 Members, 2 Anonymous, 162 Guests (See full list)