Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

06047: Lizardman Command by Glitterwolf

1 minute ago, malefactus said:

The Lizard Lads look WONDERFUL in their jungle setting. VERY NICELY DONE!

Thank you!

I'm happy you like them.

7 minutes ago, Redd Knekk said:

Good job :) I like the red guy the best but I’m always partial to red stuff. I want to see more!

Thank you.

Well you should check out my Lost World Project ( see my signature) and maybe my Nippon project, more reds in there as well as many creatures!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Guildenstern said:

That is wonderful! I love especially that they're different skin tones, very cool!

Thanks!!

I tend to paint my Lizards and Snakes in all sorts of colours, in the end the Army will be a colourful sight!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Rigel said:

Yay for lizardfolk! Good color-coding, and the jungle is looking fantastic!

Thank you!

The Jungle is a photobackdrop board I made, I was inspired by Malafactus who did something like that for his Project.

More Reptiles will come, my Lost World Project is far from done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Iridil said:

Nice vivid reptiles! This project has been so much fun to watch - keep up the good work.

Thanks!

There will certainly be more!

Conquistadores, Reptiles, Insects, Dinosaurs and Pirates are waiting for paint.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Last year I backed the Lost Kingdoms Miniatures Cuetzpal Kickstarter.
      It fits right into my Lost World so ...eh.. I bought almost everything, and this year I backed their STL 3D files Kickstarter and got all the rest...

Anyway, this is the first one I painted.
      Tlemiahuatl a Fire Salamander.

WIP here:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/page/162/#comments

Hope you like him.
      Praise and rotten tomatoes welcome.

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning everybody and Happy New Year!

So I actually had these painted since the very beginning of the year, but had to go out of town and couldn't get their bases finished until I got back.  So here are my first miniatures completed for 2020, four lizard men that Julie Guthrie sculpted for Ral Partha if I recall correctly in 1982-1983 with her series All Things Dark and Dangerous.  I've always really loved these figures and have had them on my pending list of stuff to paint, but finally got around to really painting them.  I painted each one in a different color because I wanted a bit of variety.  They did all start of though being covered by a good layer of Creamy Ivory (Reaper) and then I did washes on all that, and then afterwards chose the actual color and kept going.

Anyhow, hope you guys like these guys!

• By Glitterwolf
      This is Reaper's 14388 Blackfreef Pirate from their Warlord range.

He is part of my Lost World Project, there he is Toni the First Mate of the Swordfish.
      WIP here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=139

• By Glitterwolf
      This is an OOP Metal Terradon from Games Workshop.

Its'now part of my Welcome to the Jungle Terrain / Diorama Piece which in turn is part of my Lost World Project.
      Hope you enjoy.

Here he comes soaring over the ruins ( Kaladrax's original Base)

• By Glitterwolf
      For my Lost World Project WIP here:  http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=138
      I'm creating a piece of terrain filled with all sorts of critters from my jungle.

These are 3 Ral Partha Velociraptors, 1 Bombshell Raptor Baby and a Toy Triceratops Skeleton.
      I added feathers to the Raptors and skin and blood on the Triceratops skeleton.
      The Raptors are feasting on their fresh kill.

Eventhough they are part of a piece of terrain that isn't finished yet, I wanted to show them off separately.

Enjoy!

• Who's Online   20 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)