• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here is 01526, Madame Gorgonzola sculpted by Gene Van Horne. This tiny model was the 2013 ReaperCon Convention Miniature.

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      More completed from the Shelf of Incompletion...

• By odinsgrandson
      Aftermath is a dungeon crawler board game that is the heir to both Mice and Mystics and Stuffed Fables.
      The game takes place in a post apocalyptic world where rodents have formed colonies to scrounge resources for survival, cobbling together the things they need.
      For the set, I went with a lot of textures and a lot of wear and tear. Nothing these mice have is brand new, and I really wanted to express that.

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      These were the final two of the Thanksgiving Challenge I was able to complete. 

The one on the left is a fairly accurate depiction of the Elder Mouse that wound up briefly possessing me on Halloween and his friend is the Priestess of Cheezit. (Which has gone from a favored food of mice, to a religion it seems)

Debating on the nature of Cheezits vs Cheese Nips, consulting the Book of Ralph.

Nips are found to be acceptable, and they go off to spread this to the other mice...
    • By Mocha
      Hi folks! I hope everyone had a Happy Easter! Painted this Mousling on last night's Twitch livestream :) Worked on some freehand lace patterns and put a normal-sized penny (I swear!) next to this little guy for scale. He was so much fun to paint 

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)