Fantasy Dragons miniatures-Norbaminiatures

• Members

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1953336682/fantasy-dragons-miniatures-norbaminiatures?ref=discovery

About

d44681868081ce29be557fb9e74194ff_origina

Welcome Ladies and gentlemen of Norba, to our 4 Kickstarter project. We bring you the best fantasy dragons in the best 3D quality. With 4 years of experience, Norba has become a reference in the miniatures market by offering great miniatures at an incredible price.

Thanks to our new production system we can guarantee the delivery of the project in only two months. The speed of delivery, the improvement of the material and the final quality of the product is making it possible for Norba to grow every day. and what are you waiting for to join Norba?

------------  

Welcome Ladies and gentlemen of Norba, to our 4 Kickstarter project. We bring you the best fantasy dragons in the best 3D quality. With 4 years of experience, Norba has become a reference in the miniatures market by offering great miniatures at an incredible price.

Thanks to our new production system we can guarantee the delivery of the project in only two months. The speed of delivery, the improvement of the material and the final quality of the product is making it possible for Norba to grow every day. and what are you waiting for to join Norba?

0242e352c3fa1438223075b015b00e22_origina
9318508456fb04f52eb7197a6b51d358_origina
7bab19ce4095a8b6008059bf98f06c6d_origina
5f3fa37ce718af5e99eb193bda556106_origina
d562a63c51993bf5fdfdb3d90de8fa06_origina

This project consists of as you can see of 3 totally different Dragons for our fantasy range. Includes 6 riders of 6 different races and a great Dragon for our range of The Battle of the Ring. The 3 dragons and the dragons with riders include smooth bases.

Depending on the reward you choose, you will have access to a certain number of unlockables. This information will be below. However, the rewards can be purchased by sponsors of the project.

------------  

This project consists as you can see of 3 totally different Dragons for our fantasy range. Includes 6 riders of 6 different races and a great Dragon for our range of The Battle of the Ring. The 3 dragons and the dragons with rider include smooth bases.

Depending on the reward you choose, you will have access to a certain number of unlockables. This information will be below. However all the rewards can be purchased by sponsors of the project. 

385615c3f7cfcfd12540b23e458fbbbb_origina
a8ed0b6e6b62014982cb71b189cdf403_origina

1a67e52dbd43501aef3b3b7c2e54a7a2_origina
project video thumbnail
 PLAY
34c95b44ecd225b43214c433cd996d4c_origina

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 3
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmn, nice! Really like the "terrible lizard" quality these have. "The Terrible" sculpt looks great. That is one dragon you do not want to mess with!  Alas, for 80€ it will never be mine. 

Edited by Inarah
  • Like 3

I backed their dwarven zeppelin. Not very happy with the results. Packaging was not good so smaller parts were broken. What's even worse, some big parts do not fit together well, they are warped, leaving big gaps. To be fair, they told me to mail them pictures and then they would see what they can do ... have not heard back from them yet, so this is an easy pass for me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 3:16 PM, SamuraiJack said:

The Terrible is definitely a take on Smaug.. it's the only one I would probably get but since I just got the titan dragon and Bones 4 is coming..  

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 3:21 PM, Cyradis said:

Might Bethesda get annoyed at Alduin? Same name and style as the Skyrim end boss. 

These observations alone are enough to keep me from this one. I'm not interested in licensing issues or lawsuits messing with my rewards...

• Like 3

What irritates me is how they are dealing with disgruntled backers of their former KS in the comment section. I have also mailed Norba about what's wrong with my product and not got any personal answer, only a post in the comment section of the Zeppelin KS that they would start sending replacements the coming week. If I do not get anything (replacements or at least an answer) before the end of the dragon KS, I guess I'll also pledge a buck to warn people. Already during / after their scenery KS I found their response to any kind of criticism quite abrasive.

• Like 5