Sign in to follow this  
Reaper Ron

Reaper Bones Black FREE Mini for January 2019

As we mentioned in our Reaper Bones Black press release, we're launching Reaper Bones Black by giving away nearly 150,000 free Reaper Bones Black miniatures throughout 2019. This will give all of our customers an opportunity to try Reaper Bones Black themselves. We're going to start 2019 off with a bang with this FREE Reaper Bones Black Owlbear!

Starting January 1, 2019, you'll receive a free Reaper Bones Black Owlbear miniature for each qualifying order of $40 (in your purchasing currency - USD, GBP, Euro, AUD) or more placed right here on www.reapermini.com! And what's more, for each $40 you spend, you'll receive an additional Reaper Bones Black Owlbear miniature - $80 for two, $120 for 3, etc. (up to a max of 12 free figures). There's no need to place multiple orders on the same day! The FREE Reaper Bones Black Owlbear is automatically added to your cart when you hit $40...you don't have to to anything else. Or, if you prefer, you can just purchase him directly at www.reapermini.com.

The Reaper Bones Black Owlbear will only be available from January 1 through January 31, 2019 or while supplies last.

(Sculpted by Bobby Jackson; studio model painted by Michael Proctor)

44001_p_1_FB.jpg

• Like 16

Hmm. Only available as a free addition at the $40 increment during that month, or fully discontinued after January? If he is still purchasable later, that would be splendid. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Hmm. Only available as a free addition at the $40 increment during that month, or fully discontinued after January? If he is still purchasable later, that would be splendid. 

Only available in January 2019. However....this model may make an appearance later this year. Somewhere. :)

• Confused 4
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Reaper Ron said:

Only available in January 2019. However....this model may make an appearance later this year. Somewhere. :)

Ya know, that sculpt looks a lot like the art for the Bones 4 owlbear to me .... :rock:

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Reaper Ron said:

Will all the monthly 2019 bones black minis be discontinued after each monthly offers end? Seems like a shame to retire the mold for such a cool figure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Will all the monthly 2019 bones black minis be discontinued after each monthly offers end? Seems like a shame to retire the mold for such a cool figure.

I'm assuming it means they'll go back in the vault till they are needed again. Cough Bones V Cough :blues:

Looking forward to this one. Now I need to get a order together. Hmmm I need a duck warrior.....

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TriOpticon said:

So is this live now?

According to the online store it is.

I placed my order. It says I’m getting it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Placed my cart order at 1215 this morning! Looking forward to trying the BB out.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Who said anything about discontinued or retired? ::D: Maybe, like an owlbear, they'll just go into hibernation for a little while....

And yes, these will be available on our UK site; pallet is on the way to Nottingham right now. All our EU/UK customers keep an eye out on the UK site for an announcement.

20 hours ago, AutumnHare said:

Ya know, that sculpt looks a lot like the art for the Bones 4 owlbear to me .... :rock:

Not even close. Big differences between those two models.

Edited by Reaper Ron
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1