Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

Narthoks the Excellent by Bears Head Miniatures.

I haven’t backed any of Bears Heads kickstarters yet, but I’ve been tempted by everyone.

This is the one that I give in to. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/98300108/narthoks-the-excellent

But hurry! It’s funded with ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT!

ABD79029-9F8D-464B-8036-A77FEB77C08D.thumb.jpeg.1bbf3d0fb1632f29917bcd889b2404e2.jpeg

As nice as that sculpt is, it’s the sci-fi and bartender versions I’m most excited about. The stretch goals for those have been reached, but only concept drawings are available to show.

911C8B60-8761-4A30-9DAC-1B522A05748B.jpeg.29806cce4ea2796df8f108b6abe2bf0b.jpegD6ACC480-3357-4B4C-BA0C-C5FF0AAF88AE.jpeg.2f9d44cbbdad448b917444f66a0fa427.jpeg

I think these are great unique looking eye beasts.

@TheAuldGrump maybe something you could use for your campaign?

• Like 4

I've backed Bear's Head and been pleased each time. I got the Mona Lisa & DaVinci one, and a highland cow. They do small batches, and have relatively fast fulfillment. The sculpts are great. The creator is communicative. Two thumbs up from me. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

Damn! The New Year is only a few hours old and I'm already backing a kickstarter!

I was thinking the same thing.

Broke my New Years resolution before I even made my New Years resolution.:wacko:

Now you’ll have to excuse me. I need to go plan out my Reaper order so I qualify for that free Bones Black Owlbear.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Cyradis said:

I've backed Bear's Head and been pleased each time. I got the Mona Lisa & DaVinci one, and a highland cow.

OOooh many thanks for saying that, I've been trying to figure out who did that Highland Cow Minotaur for a while now....

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

OOooh many thanks for saying that, I've been trying to figure out who did that Highland Cow Minotaur for a while now....

That's Bear's Head. I just have the cow - straight up highland cow figure from them. But the minotaur is absolutely fabulous! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I caved for a bartending beholder. A beerholder, if you will. I like Bear's Head, and I like this idea. Now I need to figure out how to work it into my D&D campaign which really doesn't involve the underdark at all. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

I caved for a bartending beholder. A beerholder, if you will.

Now that’s funny.

You should post that on the kickstarters comments section.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Now that’s funny.

You should post that on the kickstarters comments section.

Done! 

• Like 2

Wip of the kickstarter exclusive bartender version.

Have to say its looking good.

7EE13C1F-E90A-49A0-BAA5-0A5F4CB1BE94.jpeg.eef7a9af98abb9a1364836915732df32.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Pledge codes are being sent out.  

It’s possible to add minis from Bears Head minis existing lines. Even though they’re not at discounted prices, no additional postage would be added, so it’s still tempting.

I’m looking at you not-Gary Gygax, Gnome barmaid, Halfling making faces, Female dwarf pathfinder, Highland Minotaurs, and angry bear.

I’m going to need a couple days to think about this.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 4