CAV Nightshade & Skeleton Knight on Horse

Adrift

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, TGP said:

Who makes the horse? That sword is about 8 feet long [ ! ] like it was nicked from a giant. 

The Skelton Knight on Horse is from Pathfinder Deep Cuts; IMO they really overcoat their Vallejo primer on their minis a LOT thicker than I apply a primer coat. The sword came bend in the package, but was easily heated and straightened. I think they're being produced by Wizkids. 

9 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Great job, the cockpit on the CAV is awesome and I love that green!

The Skeleton rider looks great, but why is that pole under his belly?

Can't it stand on his own?

Thank you!!

The sword came bent, and I really think that the miniature would be devastatingly bent without the pole. The pole comes as part of the miniature so you don't have much of a choice in the matter. :lol:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, CAVBOSS said:

Great job!

Thanks! Next up I have Thunderbird on my short list of figures to paint. It was missing one of the shoulder missile packs so I did a little bit of conversion to add a different feature. :lol:

• Reaper User
5 hours ago, Adrift said:

Thanks! Next up I have Thunderbird on my short list of figures to paint. It was missing one of the shoulder missile packs so I did a little bit of conversion to add a different feature. :lol:

Sorry to hear yours was missing a piece. In the future just let us know at custserv(at)talon-games(dot)com and we will make it right!

• Like 4