2018 Year in Review (pic heavy)

Lt. Coldfire

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/2/2019 at 7:34 PM, Sanael said:

Nice batch! I really like a lot of your blues and purples, there's some nice lumosity to them.

14th photo, center and top right... Where did those come from? I like those sculpts.

Center is Goblin Queen from Bobby Jackson.  I haven't seen it in stock anywhere since CMON's 2017 Black Friday sale.  That's where I picked mine up.

The top right is called Green Leaf from Black Sun Miniatures.

11 hours ago, Tjrez said:

nice work, what kind of static grass is that ?

Most if it is from Gamer's Grass.  

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By kazmania7
      and the last of this month's work, pretty sure can't see another one out of me with only half a day left. I know said was gonna take a break for the holidays but got bored. I gave up my blue for that stupid hellborn skag Skarre, now what color do I choose. While looking at pirate pics for ideas I noticed alot of them were deplicted as wearing brown alot but could recall seeing any or hardly any pirate mini's painted as such, so....

• By kazmania7
      Last of this month's work. I know said was gonna take a break for the holidays but got bored. While scrounging around my loose mini's I came across her, don't know what happened to the wraiths but decieded to paint her alone....hehe no choice without the wraiths. She always reminded me of someone and wanted no needed to due her as such as i could, so without further ado....

....A.K.A. "the Scarlet Witch"

I wanted her to be at least more sinster looking thinking about going back and giving her a purple eye shadow maybe that will help with the over all look of the face.

• By kazmania7
      Last of this month's work. I know said was gonna take a break for the holidays but got bored. When i first got her i noticed she was so danity, so skinny it felt like I was painting a 25mm.
      What I planned to be an easy paint job turned into any but.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting my first finished Bones V Kickstarter mini, the mighty Hercules!

I don't get much painting time these days, so he's a little rough and rushed in places, but he's done and he doesn't look too bad.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By solomon_kane
      Or, as I like to call him, Smaul Hollywood. 

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)