Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EvilJames
      Malak breathed the cold air and smiled. This day had been long coming. The journey to the Frozen City had been difficult, wizards of his like had difficulty procuring supplies in the so called civilized lands, even in the rough towns near Felstad. Still, goblins could adapt to any situation and this one was no different. The eclectic band he had managed to scrape together stood with him now on the outskirts of the ancient ruin, ready to stake their claim at the riches that lie within. His first in command was his apprentice Grubb a Weiben goblin from the Reaping lands to the south.
      After him was Murdo an infantrygoblin of the Heartstabber tribe of Impact Crater in the Oldhammer Mountains, and a likely candidate for leadership over the rest should it be required.

Polg and Mog were Manorheim goblins from just north of the Reaping lands and reasonably useful with a bow and axe, respectively.

Gik and Moosh were from a nearby Bighead tribe. While both were foolish creatures, Gik was good with his bow and Moosh was quick with his feet and his dagger.

They were also good with animals. Fearful and mistrusting of dogs they had brought with them giant rat creature they had tamed and named Squeaker.

His final member was a brute of a goblin named Malg from the Thunderbolt Mountains.

Louts and fool’s the lot of them, but competence cost gold, and that was coming soon. Besides if they die, at least he'll be able to buy better help on the next excursion.

Unfortunately, Murdo had been less competent than hoped, dying shortly after impaling the "mouse wizard" on his spear. The Manorhiem goblins suggested calling in a trap expert from their village by the name of Grinner. Hopefully this one will prove more useful.

• By Edsterdoom
      Here is antithetical recent model that I have finished in a push to clear my lead pile. 

He is an official Templar for Frostgrave. He will be used with my other Reaper models. 

Paint scheme kept simple

• By Citrine
      Just a quick speed paint to boost my painted numbers.  These where painted back in March.
      The are all pumped up to pound some adventures.  I do find it funny the similar stance for being created by 3 different manufacturers.

Castle Creations BP-15 Earth Elemental:

Bomshell Miniatures 60028 Roknak, Earth Elemental:

Frostgrave FGV306 Stone Construct:

• By Kangaroorex
      I needed some more henchmen to fill out my frostgrave parties, especially some archers which I seem to have in very short supply.  So i Found these while rooting through my drawer of 'I dont know where this goes and put a pretty basic paint job on them.

I needed some minis to fill out the challenge for this month so here they are:

I did try a little freehand on the soldier's shield and played with some of the brighter colors for the dwarf twins so they would stand out.  In the end, basic minis to liven up the frostgrave maps

Thanks for looking!
    • By stormbreach
      Hi guys, back again after a long absence... again.  I took a very long time to paint something that was supposed to be a speed paint.  I was painting a Bones Finari and wasn't happy with the cast so I was just trying to get her done quick to get her off the shelf but then everything went wrong with the paint job and I stalled out for a long time.  I'm not posting her because I wasn't happy but I've finally moved on.  This is my Gnoll Warrior.  I kind of like him.  He is part of my new strategy to just paint and get used to the motions and not try to be perfect all the time.  Trying to be perfect puts more minis on shelves of shame instead of in display cabinets.  I thought his mane looked a lot like a mohawk so I decided that maybe he would dye it in the colours of his tribe or clan or war party or whatever.  I thought it was neat.  If I did it again I would maybe use more muted colours but this first time I was afraid maybe muted colours would fade out and go unnoticed.  I was happy with the eye and jaws on his right side but not his left (which is why there are no good pictures of his left side ).  But here he is, he's imperfect and I'm happy with him!  Comments are welcome as always!

• Who's Online   35 Members, 1 Anonymous, 160 Guests (See full list)