leolson79

ReaperCon 2019 tickets

16 hours ago, ironman1231 said:

Announced on ReaperLive that the tickets will go on sale tomorrow at 3pm. 

Friday or Saturday?  It's 3pm (5pm EST) Reaper time and no live link.  Unless I got my math wrong.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Friday or Saturday?  It's 3pm (5pm EST) Reaper time and no live link.  Unless I got my math wrong.

@Reaper Ron posted in the other thread (with the same name as this one) that the survey (?) is causing trouble. Tickets go live SoonTM.

I may have to head home, and hope they will be live when I get there.

• Like 5

Just now, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Also, your math is wrong. Central time is only one hour behind Eastern time. It's currently about 4:20pm Reaper time and 5:20pm for you.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

Also, your math is wrong. Central time is only one hour behind Eastern time. It's currently about 4:20pm Reaper time and 5:20pm for you.

I'm always screwing up what time one Reaper is in.  Thank you for corrceting me.  Please be preared to do it it again.  I'm stuborn. ::P:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

I'm always screwing up what time one Reaper is in.  Thank you for corrceting me.  Please be preared to do it it again.  I'm stuborn. ::P:

This is far too much responsibility for me - I will NOT use it for good. Expect to be told completely random times if you ask me what time it is at Reapercon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Guess what? We just turned on ReaperCon Admission Tickets! 

https://purchase.growtix.com/eh/ReaperCon_2019

Before making a big public announcement on social media, we thought we'd notify you guys first.

We'd like you, the Reaper Forumites, to go ahead and kick the tires if you wish.

If you come across any bugs or have any questions, you can post them here or contact us at ron@reapermini.com or adrienne@reapermini.com

Thanks guys!

Edited by Reaper Ron
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Reaper Ron said:

Before making a big public announcement on social media, we thought we'd notify you guys first.

We'd like you, the Reaper Forumites, to go ahead and kick the tires if you wish.

If you come across any bugs or have any questions, you can post them here or contact us at ron@reapermini.com or adrienne@reapermini.com

Thanks guys!

Ron, when I click that link from my phone, I get bounced back to this page of the forum.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Reaper Ron said:

Thanks guys!

That link goes to the other Reapercon tickets thread.

• Like 1

@Reaper Ron as klarg says, the link itself doesn't work. If you copy/paste the text into a new tab however, it takes you to the growtix site but says:

Ticket sales are not active.

Please check back later.

@buglips*the*goblin says he's in however so idk.

ETA: Right clicking and selecting "Go to" worked so maybe the link pasted funny for me. I'm in now.

Edited by Guindyloo
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Change the year in the site address to 2019 and it works.  https://purchase.growtix.com/eh/reapercon_2019

It looks like you can order extra swag at the same time as the pass this year. I haven't completed the purchase as I need to wait on funds but last year your had to buy your pass first then the extra swag page unlocked 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ticket acquired. Maybe there was just a hiccup at launch?

• Like 1