leolson79

ReaperCon 2019 tickets

Also, it would probably make sense to merge both the these threads together....

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, TripleH said:

Ticket purchased. ::D::bday:

Me too!  

Buying a set for Mrs. Zoxe as well as myself.  Survey only asked us once for which faction.  I was able to edit the names on each ticket after the sale completed.

• Like 2

Do I need to panic about ordering tickets?  VIP tickets?  I know classes can sell out quickly, so I'll need a ticket before classes go live if I want to get a popular one.  

• Like 3

Two VIPs ordered. Looks like the Bonus Swag Bag is going to be a little swollen this year:

The ReaperCon 2019 Bonus Bundle includes the following special swag items: • Four different 2019 Dreadmere Faction Iconic Miniatures ($40 value) - (Light's Hand, Blood Wolves, River Widows, Duskwardens) • One 2019 Hall of Fame special edition resin miniature ($20 value) • One 2019 VIP special edition resin miniature ($20 value) • One set of 28 officially licensed Reaper Master Series Paints: Pathfinder Colors (over $110 in value) • One set of Pizza Dungeon Dice (color and style randomly selected, $10 value) **NOTE: THIS OPTION IS FOR REAPERCON ATTENDEES ONLY; if you are interested in purchasing a 2019 Bonus Bundle but will not be attending ReaperCon, please wait for an announcement on www.reapermini.com***

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, LittleBluberry said:

Do I need to panic about ordering tickets?  VIP tickets?  I know classes can sell out quickly, so I'll need a ticket before classes go live if I want to get a popular one.  

I'm not sure we have any real way of knowing. Regular tickets will probably be available for a long time. For VIP tickets, I'm not sure that they've announced a limit. I don't remember them selling out super-quick in 2017, but that is a very fuzzy memory.

Classes do sell very fast, but there are more every year. Purchasing class tickets depends a lot on how choosy you are.

• Like 3

Second best news today.

Tickets with all the trimmings acquired for the Green Eyed Monster and Tagalong!

GEM

This kinda sorta makes up for UPS pulling a Royal Screw Up on the delivery of my Bones IV goodies

• Like 3

No panic on VIP tickets. They're not limited, per se, but we will be shutting those off in early August. 

It's very possible ol' Reaper Ron got in a bit of a rush and simply pasted in the wrong URL in the link. :)

We've been a little crazy lately. Burning the candle at both ends. :)

Looks like things are running smoothly though. Thanks for the feedback so far!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

47 minutes ago, Reaper Ron said:

No panic on VIP tickets. They're not limited, per se, but we will be shutting those off in early August. 

It's very possible ol' Reaper Ron got in a bit of a rush and simply pasted in the wrong URL in the link. :)

We've been a little crazy lately. Burning the candle at both ends. :)

Looks like things are running smoothly though. Thanks for the feedback so far!

Boy, I’m glad you’ll finish up with fulfillment and get to sleep soon! It’d be awful if you had to dive straight into some kind of... secret project... right when things were about to settle down...

Edited by klarg1
  • Haha 3

Payment process went off without a hitch. A couple times when I tried to print the individual tickets it said the page wasn't available, but I just closed and opened it again and it went through fine the second time

I had no idea which faction to pick, so just went with the one on the top :) Hope that is a good one

• Like 2

Good Show! Worked wonderfully. I can imagine we will have a lot of Very Important Painters (that's what VIP stands for right?) at the con. Thanks!

• Like 3

I tried buying passes twice. My card was declined both times, but my orders still show up under my profile. However, when I click on them to see more, it just takes me back to the main GrowTix page. I'm afraid to do anything else because I don't want to be charged multiple times for something that I don't know if I have.

I know its early, and I'm sure that the bugs will be worked out, but I hate GrowTix.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, HolkDiggity said:

I tried buying passes twice. My card was declined both times, but my orders still show up under my profile. However, when I click on them to see more, it just takes me back to the main GrowTix page. I'm afraid to do anything else because I don't want to be charged multiple times for something that I don't know if I have.

I know its early, and I'm sure that the bugs will be worked out, but I hate GrowTix.

Just a thought, but did you enter in the CVV code for your credit card? It was pretty easy to miss on the form, but it's there. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

For the last three years there were no limit to the VIP passes or extra VIP swag. There has been no indication or implication that that will change. If funding is an issue in getting a VIP pass before classes go up, a 4 day pass now plus the VIP swag later is the same price and content as getting the VIP pass now. 

Something to keep in mind though if you can swing the VIP now is the VIP passes will get 24 hr early access to class signups. 

ETA Should have read the next page. 

Edited by nakos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2