Mantic : Terrain Crate 2 KS

ced1106

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit to being disappointed to not having a timeline. They have been so bad about updating,  I was hoping they'd only bother when they had info. Clearly the Corona virus would have an impact.

Like, this is when the factory reopens/ed, this is when they hope to give us a proper timeline, here's what is left, and based on that here's  a very tentative revised schedule  for starting shipping.

Hopefully they don't wait months to update people.

From what I've read about the factories (not) reopening in China, there is no timeline. Only essential items are allowed to open. While the governments want to open factories ASAP,  local officials (it's always the local officials) in some provinces are slow to approve of factory reopenings. I did read about a factory opening only for workers there to become infected, so I'm not surprised factories are opening slowly. Main problem is if the factory owners run into financial problems -- you certainly can't open a factory if you no longer have a supply line, your workers are still in their home towns, or you're bankrupt because you can't do business.

Edited by ced1106
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So stuff is on boats. ETA for boat to Canada (Prince Rupert) was June 16. Current ETA is June 6 from the live tracker. I'm not sure if the first date from the Kickstarter page included any customs time or not. But things might be arriving in a few weeks. Wow!

Then I'll need to find time to do all my campground/park stuff to match all my hills.

• Like 1