• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Auberon
      My exchange partner this time around was @Corporea.  She was one of those troublesome ones that are fine with anything.  This of course means that I am free to do anything, so what I did was use her as an excuse to test out airbrushing my Vallejo Air Metallics.  Because of that this mini is a little more metallic than I might have otherwise done.  The aluminum didn't want to airbrush, or hand brush for that matter, so I may have a bad bottle.  Other than that they all worked as expected. I.e. you can create a TMM effect by combining these paints with a regular paint for the shadows.

I also tried my hand at a mosaic tile base.  The area I started with isn't as good as the rest of the base, but seeing as I am already late I didn't go back and take even more time to repaint that area.  Overall I thought it turned out pretty well, though I don't believe I'll be doing it on cork again. While I thought the imperfections in the surface could work as missing tiles, in practice they just ended up being in inconvenient places.

But unfortunately I had to stick a mini on it.

Full frontal metal shiny.

And rotating around for those that want to look.

I also attempted to create the look of texture by applying leather colors in a series of parallel lines.  I kind of liked it but at the same time I'm not sure that it comes across as any particular type of texture.

And that's it for my 2019 exchange.  Next year I might even try to be on time. 
    • By Mcfoltzy
      PAINTED THIS DRAGON FOR MY DM WANTED TO BREAK IT THOSE DANG WINGS JUST KICK MY BUTT . BUT THINK IT CAME OUT PRETTY GOOD 

• By zoroaster100
      I’m working on trying to get this big guy painted to tabletop standard by the time I have to use him at our next Pathfinder D&D session to represent the Roc King on Tilagos Island in the Demiplane of Last Resort, in the Age of Worms adventure path.

• By Maglok
      Painted up these 8 unrelated barbarians as a clan for my Wrath of the Righteous campaign. Tried my hand at non-metallic metal again. This is the result. :)

• By spitfire23bc
      This is one I've had "in progress" for ages. I finally mustered the courage to tackle all the eyes and then had fun with drool!

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)