Sign in to follow this  
aku-chan

Veteran Decimate

Thanks for all the 'Likes' and comments everyone!

17 hours ago, MiniDungeonMaster said:

Wow! Great job! The hair in particular is great- the shine and texture is portrayed perfectly 

I was really happy with how her hair turned out too, it was worth all the fiddling about!

12 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

She looks like a french rogue. Haha. I really like it. Nice choice of colours.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who thought she was giving off 'French' vibes, I did briefly consider doing her sash as a French flag but couldn't figure out how.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bustawolf
      Kai the Shiba Inu ranger from the Dungeons and Doggies vol. 3 set by Steamforged games. These are some of my favorite minis I may have to strip and repaint my vol 1 and 2 sets one I finish these.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Corsair, a Captain of the Fishermans Guild team in the game Guild Ball by Steamforged Games. Don't know much about this one, except the match where he loses his foot is the first bit of fluff in the first Guild Ball rulebook (Ox from the Butchers Guild hacks it off with a meat cleaver).

Pretty pleased with this one, but my Guild Ball stuff always turns out fairly decent for some reason.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Amiri, she's an Iconic Barbarian from Reapers Pathfinder line.

Had this one a little while, but all the fiddly bits kept putting me off (and I normally like fiddly minis), she turned out to be super fun to paint though.

As always any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Rage, a player for the Union mercenary team in the game Guild Ball by Steamforged Games. A man prone to violent outbursts, he hated working under someone else and so made plans to take the captains spot for himself...

This one turned out to be surprisingly fun to paint, and I'm happy with the result even though I wanted his hat and waistcoat to be a darker green.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)