Sign in to follow this  
odinsgrandson

Tzeentch Legion (pic heavy)

Super cool. I've always been more of a fan of Nurgle myself, but these are awesomely done. Cheers. 

Wow - these are all just really beautiful - the guy with the big horns on top is my favorite - love the shading on his mane and the pink - outstanding

On 1/8/2019 at 3:50 PM, Evilhalfling said:

I really want to paint up the Lord of Change.

just not enough to pay Warhammer prices for him. 

that is a great paint job. 

Yeah, he's an expensive one.

One thing I've discovered is that I can easily afford to buy absolutely every mini if I actually paint them.  Time is definitely the more scarce resource.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rat13
      At the moment I'm not exactly starved for projects (I've actually got a long list taped to my desk), but what I really wanted was something quick and easy. Luckily one of the projects on that list fit the bill perfectly so my third Imperial Guard joke squad has started. 

Unlike my "Fabulous" squad or even my Tau defectors this is a more nuanced joke. Instead of painting battle hardened Cadiens I'll be painting a squad of the Planetary Defense Force. GW lore is a funny thing whenever comparisons are made as any player can tell you. So while the Imperial Guard especially the Cadiens are "elite" warriors completely at home on the battlefield the Planetary Defense Forces are easily killed cannon fodder living the cushy good life on Imperial worlds. The PDF act as peacekeepers and the first line of defense during any attack and they usually end up dying in droves (not unlike the actual Guard). 

The only real difference at least on the actual tabletop will come down to color scheme. I've decided a peacekeeper's color scheme would work well and I've come up with two options. 
      I think I prefer the blue tunic with the grey armor, but the reverse could work too. I figure I'll just sleep on it and decide tomorrow with fresh eyes, but I'm open to any thoughts/ideas.
    • By Rigel
      Slaad from Nolzur's. Blue and Green painted in their normal colors; Death and Gray panted in red and black. 
      Not just for fantasy; also make good spacemonsters and post-apocalyptic mutant/invaders, as shown here.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Ogre Tyrant by Games Workshop, he is very heavily armed.

This one took a while, it's very much one of those minis where the more you work on it, the more details you find.
      I am very pleased with how he turned out though.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By lazarp
      This is my version of a Games workshop Aragorn. I didn't want to paint him as Aragorn since I have two of these same minis so I decide to go for a purple skinned, white haired drow ranger.  I'm going to use him as a swordsman named Vigo in my Rangers of Shadowdeep games.
      This mini was a blast to paint, I like how the highlights turned out. Thanks for looking!

Unpainted mini:

• By MusicalFeline
      Here you go, folks, my second of the four Warhammer warbands I've got (Here's the first). When I first started painting these, I was a bit worried about them looking just like a blob of gold, but I must say, I'm quite pleased with how the colors look. And that bird... That bird is my favorite. I tried speckling its breast and around its neck, but it just looks blotchy. Oh well. 

• Who's Online   22 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)