• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      Time to get the year started with a little space adventure!  It took me about a week of spare time to get this fleet assembled and painted.  Space ships are one of the few miniatures i find where less is more and although they look intensely detailed, there really isnt that much to work with.

This is an enjoyable game that I wish i had the opportunity to play more often but, time being what it is, i am limited in what i am willing to teach people to do and I get tired of always having to explain the rules.  Anyway, the Scourge are a bunch of nasty alien body snatchers who have invaded earth, forcing the remanents of humanity to go hide in the colony worlds to rebuild for the re-invasion of earth.  They also have some of the coolest ships!  These were done mainly with airbrush work except for some of the lights and engine fire.  I started with the badger metal colored primer and then sprayed the front with plasma fluid ghost tint and the back with blue ghost tint winding up with a really wonderful color shift across the minis.  The last piece is a leftover Aquan dreadnought from a game called Firestorm Armada I used a slightly different color profile so it would blend with both this game and the original firestorm fleet (okay i have a soft spot for spaceships.  I just wish the games would play half as cool as they look!)  This is basically a starter fleet consisting of three versions of the Cruiser class and 4 Frigates.  That and as I said, the dreadnought for good measure!

Thanks for looking!

• By Maledrakh
      I am churning out the Bones 4 core set PC-types just to get them out of the way before I can get stuck in with the more interesting monsters and creatures. Now with sharper images!

#19: Young Witch Tiffany

25mm base
    • By Maledrakh
      I am churning out the Bones 4 core set PC-types just to get them out of the way before I can get stuck in with the more interesting monsters and creatures. Now with sharper images!

#109 Pathfinder Iconic Peck

25mm base
    • By Maledrakh

#110 Pathfinder Iconic Nan

25mm base
    • By Maledrakh

#112: Pathfinder Iconic Azieem, the Moorish Friend of Robin Hood.

30mm base
  • Who's Online   28 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)