• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      Another 3D print today, this time from Lost Kingdom Miniatures current (October 2020) Patreon release. The Canopic Sorcerer

More info, pictures and awful puns below.

• By Kangaroorex
      Continuing deeper into the dry steppe I cane across a brass dragon in its native habitat.  I think she was keeping watch over a nearby nomadic tribe but she took off before I was able to ask.

Another old piece of miniature history, this is the brass dragon from the 3rd and final dragon of the month series by Grenadier.  The amount of energy put into this mini is pretty amazing and, like all its brethren, this dragon has stood the test of time.  I painted this one using a basecoat of scale 75 metallic but then did all the highlight work using a wax metallic set I recently acquired on sale.  
      Hope you like her; this series does have some seriously dramatic positions for the dragons, especially when you consider that these are all softer, lead based minis.

• By Kangaroorex
      Further efforts to produce a dozen dragons this year brought me out to the desert sands where even dragons new to worry about being spotted if they want a decent meal.  To this end desert dragons are campflaged to look like the ground from above and the sky from below.

Hope you enjoy him 

• By Glitterwolf
      RocketPig Miniatures.
      3D printed on Elegoo Mars.

Necromera.
      Part of my Lords and Ladies of Death Project.
      WIP Here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-lords-and-ladies-of-death-by-glitterwolf/page/13/#comments

It's night, it rains and it seems everybody in this forsaken town has closed their doors and windows.
      Even the Inn seems to be closed, why?
      One would think the villagers are afraid of something.

You hear the sound of wings in the dark sky above you.
      Suddenly you hear a soft voice:
      All alone in the dark? How nice!

You turn around and the last thing you see is the Necromera.

• By Glitterwolf
      3D file is from Rocketpig Miniatures, I printed it on the Elegoo Mars.

It's now part of my Shifting Sands Project.
      WIP HERE:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/16/#comments

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)