• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ooook
      What's better to start my KS Bones topic than Mr. Bones himself ?

(bigger pics on my blog : click the pic to go there)

(click on the pic to view more)

And some treasure/objective tokens with Bones bits and various other stuff (Alkemy, Oathsworn Miniatures, GW, and even Ex-Illis) :

• By TripleH
      Looking for suggestion on which of the Bones dragons would be a decent match for the Pathfinder Cloud Dragon for use in the next book of the Giantslayer campaign that I'm currently running. I have maybe a month or two before they encounter this bad beast.  He is considered an Adult dragon, size: Huge.

• By Mckenna35
      Finally finished something for myself - woohoo! One of the set of Rocky baby dragons from Bones IV.  Went with a red scheme on this one.  Not going to win any awards with all the mold lines I missed!  Was supposed to be a quick speed paint, and yeah, that didn't happen.  Anyway, though he turned out pretty good, although the pictures don't show the highlights on the red.  Tried three different set-ups and still looks flat here.    Ah well.

• By Inarah
      Sophie at the Well of Lost Memories was my RC 2019 entry.  I posed her on a sculpted base, reading through a stack of old diaries and journals written by those who have gone before us.  She earned a bronze award. 

• By jdizzy001
      I would love to run an campaign where a holy paladin hates demonkin due to his biases as a defender of the righteous and then, thru the course of the campaign he falls in love with a demonkin lady. Torn between his moral code and his heart the paladin must choose between duty and love. That was the inspiration for this mini which I designed on Heroforge. Sorry the picture is so overexposed, I am struggling to work with my new camera phone.

• Who's Online   26 Members, 1 Anonymous, 113 Guests (See full list)