Sign in to follow this  
Pochi

Shambling Mound

1 hour ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Holy cow! It came out amazing! I'm not sure I've seen a nicer Shambling Mound. I really like all the different greens and the contrast between the green and brown parts. Superb.

Thank you! He's pretty fun to paint!

• Like 1

That's a Wiz Kids I wasn't aware of - just when I've decided to leave them alone and concentrate on my three (soon to be four) Bones kickstarters I find another one I need. Nice work!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

She/He/Whatever is a BEAUTY in her/his/its own fashion. The extra foliage supplies the certain something to the miniature. Your brushwork, basing & eye for colors is OUTSTANDINGVERY WELL DONE indeed!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Baldur8762 said:

Thank looks beautiful. I love how nuanced the shades of green are. How long did that take?

It took my first session to basecoat everything because I used a few different greens and then different green washes. Then my next paint session I worked on highlighting, shading, and details. I'm not a fast painter, I probably worked on it for about 10 hours or so. I'm guessing because I would put him down while I was waiting for washes to dry and stuff like that.

• Like 3

On 3/21/2019 at 2:20 PM, CorallineAlgae said:

I went and got this mini specifically so I can steal the heck out of your beautiful paint scheme and basing. :wub:

Hope you don't mind. ::P:

Thank you! Have fun! There are lots of vines and branches and leaves and mushrooms and stuff all over him! Post your results when you finish him!

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this