Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

59009: Mad Scientist (Female)

She is LOVELY...she may be the inspiration for my own Mad Lady Scientist. Your choice of colors & brushwork are WONDERFULVERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

"a steampunk/time travel game my group is playing" <-- I am so incredibly jealous!  ;D

That's a wonderful paint scheme!  I love the extra stripe detailing on the drape in particular.

• Like 2

On 1/11/2019 at 2:01 PM, Highlander said:

Great color choice ... even if stolen.  Which I do as much as I can.

"Talent borrows, genius steals."

1 hour ago, Redd Knekk said:

Really awesome!!!! What game is it? And are you near Houston!!! Lol

GURPS Time Travel.  We're playing in The Horatio Club setting, which just happened to be written by our GM.  

Sorry, no, nowhere near Houston. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Scarab Mummy, a minion for the Egyptian faction in the game Twisted, he's a mummy that's been redesigned to have a more pleasing beetle theme (which I guess technically makes him more of a Flesh Golem).

Had a lot of fun with this one, I'm still pretty bad at painting gems but I think I'm getting better.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Rigel
      Well, I figured that the market for cactus-folk was small enough that I shouldn't wait on it, so I decided to get to work on a Saguaro Cowboy and a Cactus Dryad. I got the inspiration to get up and get to work when I saw a picture of a crested saguaro:

which really settled the question of "how do I put dryad hair on a cactus lady and make it work?" 
      Twisted up an armature for a dude and a lady, 

and started slapping green stuff on.

Here's a very rough outline of the dryad's torso with a preliminary series of grooves, almost none of which will probably make it to the finished product.

Both she and the lariat-wielding saguaro vaquero will have blunt, stubby feet and arms with little muscle or joint definition, both because that's how saguaros do and because I am...not a professional sculptor by a long chalk. 

C&C welcome; this is the rough draft of the first draft of each of them and I'll be doing a lot of trimming and repositioning, no doubt.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting an Android Flower-seller, part of the Servants of the Engine faction in the Twisted game universe.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, although given a second chance I probably would've given her brighter flowers, and luckily you can't see the terrible bit of mold slip going on across her bonnet from this angle.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Skrill
      This project was initiated by a little failed experiment with 2 parts epoxy resin (for water effect) that snowballed into a completely unrelated diorama. 
      I put a kelpie in a clear tube and poured epoxy resin on it. There were too many bubbles in it. But this reminded me of the round aquariums so often pictured in mad scientists’ lab.
      The closest mini for scientists I had, were 2 chronoscope Bones. The furniture and decor is a mix of handmade (foam, clay, random recycling), Boardgame spare pieces (Dungeon Saga) and Bones. 

C&C welcome. 

• By aku-chan
      Starting a new mini, called Blunderbuss, she's one of my many, many (many) Twisted Urkins I have left to paint.

Made some progress today:-

Painted her gas-mask, it's mostly Red Leather shaded with Brown Wash, but it's also got Iraqi Sand stitches, Bronze bits, Oily Steel bits and a 1:1 Magic Blue/Ghost Grey eye lens. 
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 69 Guests (See full list)