• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Desiree Dark, from the RAFM line of Modern Heroes.  This is the second time I have painted her, and I wanted to go dark, but not all black.  Experimented with some rich purple and deep blue, and new metallics. She'll make a good vampire hunter or cultist bounty hunter. 

• By Colonel Kane
      Hello,

This post is mainly for me to get my ideas out on an adventures/ building my world, that I want to write. Things maybe out out sorts, but sometimes that helps me get more organized. Any and all commits are welcome, but do not be offended if I do not use said suggestions. I am using the GURPS system, so I may drop an NPC or three with stats in here as well. 

Adventure Idea:
      In the town where the adventures start out in is a adventures guild hall. Adventuring parties are formed there and then said parties assemble and will work a job that the group picks. If the party can not agree on an adventure then their 'sponsor' chooses for them. (change sponsor to supervisor or something) 
      WT: A tale of lovers.
      two of the contracts at the guild are to help find missing children. one is the son (17) of a wealthy merchant and the other is the daughter (15, just a few days? from 16, the legal age of marriage) of a poor farming family.  the idea is no matter which contract the party takes, they end up working both as the two kids are in love and have run off together as the merchants son has a arranged marriage that is close to being done. The party will track the missing child to the next village, maybe further? Maybe by the time they are found, the two are married?? 
    • By Bruunwald
      Sometimes I like to turn the shipping containers into bunkers or other little outposty things. I got some kind of not-great pics this time. They're taken in various stages, so flock missing in some/not in others, and some areas do not appear painted here, that were painted later.

EDIT: Hmmm.... I stuck these here because they started out as Reaper (models), but now I wonder if this should be in the terrain section.
    • By Pingo
      These are a bit of resin terrain from Ainsty Castings in the UK, Fire Hydrant x2 Different Based, SKU 8205.

They were really simple to paint. The gravel is molded on.

They might be a smidgen oversized. Here's a scale shot with a figure:

• By lowlylowlycook
      Pendraken is a company that does a wide range of 10mm historical and fantasy minis.  Occasionally under other trade names  they branch out into some other
      stuff like terrain or larger figs.  In this case they are doing 28mm moderns under the trade name Militia Miniatures.  Since their very friendly forum is my second
      home as far as posting about the hobby,  I figured I would share this  here even though I don't really do modern conflicts.

What is Militia Miniatures?
      Militia Miniatures was first launched through Kickstarter in 2014, with an initial set of 10 modern mercenary personalities.  139 backers helped us reach our
      goal and all of the pledges were delivered within 2 months!  It's taken a bit longer than we'd hoped but we're now back with a fantastic new sculptor and another
      50 sculpts, all suitable for wargaming, roleplaying, or simply collecting and painting!

For this project, we've had 50 new 28mm sculpts produced by the extremely talented Paolo Fabiani, which are all waiting to go into moulds.  If we can hit and
      exceed our target then we've got some nice extra goals planned... 

Here is the link to the KS.

• Who's Online   32 Members, 2 Anonymous, 166 Guests (See full list)