Cyradis

New Paint lines (split from Scale 75 paint KS thread)

Seeing as Reaper has retained a running license with Paizo for years I don't see it going away anytime soon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/12/2019 at 4:32 PM, nakos said:

Seeing as Reaper has retained a running license with Paizo for years I don't see it going away anytime soon. 

There seemed to be a halt on it recently.  I think they just renewed it.

22 hours ago, JoeGKushner said:

There seemed to be a halt on it recently.  I think they just renewed it.

No halt. It takes time for Paizo to send requests and sculpts to be made, approved etc. There has been several Pathfinder models in every kickstarter and metal versions have come out almost annually. 

• Like 3

I am hoping Piazo convinces Reaper to put decent labels on the Pathfinder paint sets.  I really like Reaper paint but hate the way the printing on the labels disappears quickly when the bottles are handled. I have too many nameless paints!  I find myself looking with envy at the labels on my friend's Army Painter bottles☺.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

THere was mention of there being a PDF available for the upcoming Bones Pathfinder paints...  Any idea where it is?  It was mentioned in Reaper LIVE #22, but no link is listed in video description or comments.

51 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

THere was mention of there being a PDF available for the upcoming Bones Pathfinder paints...  Any idea where it is?  It was mentioned in Reaper LIVE #22, but no link is listed in video description or comments.

Looks like it may be getting worked on.  I can not confirm or deny if I have seen a pic of swatches of those colors somewhere on the internet.

1 hour ago, hungerfan said:

Looks like it may be getting worked on.  I can not confirm or deny if I have seen a pic of swatches of those colors somewhere on the internet.

My question then is why say it's being linked in the video?  They were showing off a good portion of the colours last night ^_^

Quite a few lovely looking colours to say the least... 

Edit: I just realized that wasn't that one initially streamed on Twitch and @Reaper Justin stayed late to post it to YouTube?  Might be why it isn't visible in the comments/video description on YouTube yet. 

Edited by WhiteWulfe

2 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

My question then is why say it's being linked in the video?  They were showing off a good portion of the colours last night ^_^

Quite a few lovely looking colours to say the least... 

Edit: I just realized that wasn't that one initially streamed on Twitch and @Reaper Justin stayed late to post it to YouTube?  Might be why it isn't visible in the comments/video description on YouTube yet. 

Ahh. I have not had a chance to watch the latest video so no clue what they discussed.  Just going by a snapshot of some color swatches shown on a certain patreon.  Come join us on Anne's awesome patreon and get some great videos/pdfs to things YOU can ask her to discuss. :)

EDIT: hey @WhiteWulfe, this was in the video description when I watched it. 
http://www.reapermini.com/pdf/2019MSPPFPaints.pdf

Edited by hungerfan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hungerfan said:

Ahh. I have not had a chance to watch the latest video so no clue what they discussed.  Just going by a snapshot of some color swatches shown on a certain patreon.  Come join us on Anne's awesome patreon and get some great videos/pdfs to things YOU can ask her to discuss. :)

EDIT: hey @WhiteWulfe, this was in the video description when I watched it. 
http://www.reapermini.com/pdf/2019MSPPFPaints.pdf

Looks like it was added it.  Justin did stay at work late to post the video, so it's understandable it was initially missed ^_^

EDIT: I'm definitely excited about those colours, to say the least...  And no, not just the oranges, I swear!

Edited by WhiteWulfe