Brianuk

Dungeon dweller orc

Have painted this chap up for Rangers of Shadow Deep. Am using a mixture of orcs, half orcs, and gnolls for the "gnolls" in the game, mainly to reduce the lead pile.  Really like the style of the armour in particular. It reminds me of the Angus Mcbride Lord of the Rings paintings. Am going to get the other 4 orcs so he has some mates. 

20190113_101236.jpg

20190113_101306.jpg

• Like 20

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adrift
      #1 A Chainmail orc from WotC circa early 2000s
      #2 Bones marsh troll - don't love the final result but it'll do for tabletop play
      #3 Bones ogre guard - experimenting with skin tones for DND
      #4 My FAVORITE Bones 4 figure that I identified from the Dreadmere expansion #421 - I call him the Undead Friar.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, In the wait of playing Scourge of the Howling Horde adventure, I recently painted these two nuisances. Inspired by Anne Foerster work displayed in Reaper's Online Store, I went with the classical orangish skin tone and dark leather color. I also added war paints on their face and limbs. 07003 Dungeon Dwellers Bloodbite Goblins sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• By adampaints
      I recently finished painting Borin Ironbrow!

I started out just wanting to paint a simple dwarf. I recently discovered and really liked the blue/green color of the cloak so that's where I started. I then did most of the cloak and NMM and then got to the shield and I didn't know what to do. Someone suggested painting it copper/bronze/... so I thought why not do SENMM copper!?!?

This is the result!

I hope you like it!
    • By HolkDiggity
      I wish my phone camera could get better photos of this mini, but the contrast is so wide that it just doesn't want to cooperate. I wanted to practice some OSL, and I chose violet. I also wanted to try building a different kind of base, and the wraith seemed like it would look at home in a bog. I think the back turned out better than the front. I may go back and deepen some of the front shadows at some point.

Tips on OSL and other things are welcome!

• By HolkDiggity
      Still working on NMM. This was a really fun dude to paint. The Dungeon Dwellers are so cool. I really cant express enough just how much I like them!

• Who's Online   11 Members, 2 Anonymous, 159 Guests (See full list)