• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's the second wererat from the Dungeon Dwellers 07016 wererats pack. Cuz, it's a wererat weekend!
      This feral rogue model was sculpted by Ben Siens. I painted it up with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and mounted on a 25mm round base.

• By Metalchaos
      It isn’t the full moon but it's wererat weekend anyways. Here's Bertar the Rogue dragging his loot back to the lair of the thief’s guild.  Here's Bertar the Wererat 07016 sculpted by Ben Siens. Painted up with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and mounted on a 25mm round base. This mini is part of a three model set from the Dungeon Dwellers line.

• By Adrift
      #1 A Chainmail orc from WotC circa early 2000s
      #2 Bones marsh troll - don't love the final result but it'll do for tabletop play
      #3 Bones ogre guard - experimenting with skin tones for DND
      #4 My FAVORITE Bones 4 figure that I identified from the Dreadmere expansion #421 - I call him the Undead Friar.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, In the wait of playing Scourge of the Howling Horde adventure, I recently painted these two nuisances. Inspired by Anne Foerster work displayed in Reaper's Online Store, I went with the classical orangish skin tone and dark leather color. I also added war paints on their face and limbs. 07003 Dungeon Dwellers Bloodbite Goblins sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• By adampaints
      I recently finished painting Borin Ironbrow!

I started out just wanting to paint a simple dwarf. I recently discovered and really liked the blue/green color of the cloak so that's where I started. I then did most of the cloak and NMM and then got to the shield and I didn't know what to do. Someone suggested painting it copper/bronze/... so I thought why not do SENMM copper!?!?

This is the result!

I hope you like it!
  • Who's Online   31 Members, 4 Anonymous, 155 Guests (See full list)