MikeGolfJ3

Reaper Paint Color Charts (Rev 1 (1-2019))

Updated Excel spreadsheet with the Reaper colors.  See "Change Log" & LEGEND" Tabs for additional information.  Please post with additional information or corrections.  I am looking for swatch information and information to complete out the "OOP" tab.  If there is additional input and or corrections, I will post another revision around the middle of next month.

Reaper Paint Color Charts (Rev 1 (1-2019)).xlsx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Still shows all metals as non metallic, while the 6 actual NMM paints are listed as metallic. Some pinks are listed as red, some as purple. Bones paints are listed in Core.

• Like 1

I am open to how to list the "metals".  Maybe we can get Anne to chime in on how we can list them.

I will go thru the "pinks" and review the reds and purples for the next release. 

The Bones colors in the Core color list are the ones on the Core color MSP page.  I'll re-look at that.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MikeGolfJ3 said:

I am open to how to list the "metals".  Maybe we can get Anne to chime in on how we can list them.

I will go thru the "pinks" and review the reds and purples for the next release. 

The Bones colors in the Core color list are the ones on the Core color MSP page.  I'll re-look at that.

Maybe use TMM for regular metallic paints, and NMM for the non. I'm at a loss for what the pearlescent colors could be listed as. With the slow deconstruction of the website (HD colors no longer listed), it's going to get harder to find lists of older stuff and stuff like this will help a lot of people out - keep it up! :poke:

• Like 3

Would this be the best way to sort Reaper paints by color? Someone know of a better way to do this?

I utilized this and the PaintRack app to do this:

20190227_225530.thumb.jpg.9b03c55dc79229e642b1de922ff49764.jpg

• Like 5