ladystorm

2019 ReaperCon Hotel Information

10 minutes ago, ironman1231 said:

I'm assuming that this did not get covered in Reaper Live? 

Not that I caught, but I missed it first time around last time too

• Like 1

Reaper Ron was answering my question/ comment about meet and greet. He did not say or imply there would be no goody bag but that there would not be a meet and greet dinner pass in the goody bag. 

• Like 3

Which goes back to the question of will those of us who had to pay full price for the hotel room still get a goody bag?

• Like 1

I was just looking at the hotel rates at the non Rcon price and an advance purchase hilton honors member rate is $21 a day more.. but it was happy to let me book another room so there still should be rooms available in the hotel.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Argentee said:

Which goes back to the question of will those of us who had to pay full price for the hotel room still get a goody bag?

@ReaperAHawk?

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 2

Apologies for the confusion. We are *not* offering a goodie bag this year for guests staying at the hotel. The initial post was mistakenly copied and pasted from the 2018 announcement.

Corporea was in town last weekend and mentioned to us that there was some discussion about this. Sorry to disappoint anyone who was counting on a goodie bag for 2019.

Scratch that. $25 GC and Free Mini to all who are staying at the Embassy Suites. Crossed wires here on our end. :)

Edited by Reaper Ron
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 7

5 hours ago, Reaper Ron said:

Apologies for the confusion. We are *not* offering a goodie bag this year for guests staying at the hotel. The initial post was mistakenly copied and pasted from the 2018 announcement.

Corporea was in town last weekend and mentioned to us that there was some discussion about this. Sorry to disappoint anyone who was counting on a goodie bag for 2019.

Scratch that. $25 GC and Free Mini to all who are staying at the Embassy Suites. Crossed wires here on our end. :)

You guys are awesome. Thank you for that! 

• Like 1

Sorry new here, has their been any talk about increasing the hotel block? The link shows no rooms are available under the Reapercon rate but we can book under other rates. 

• Like 1

On 5/5/2019 at 9:54 PM, PalosApep said:

Sorry new here, has their been any talk about increasing the hotel block? The link shows no rooms are available under the Reapercon rate but we can book under other rates. 

I have an email sent to Embassy Suites to see if we can increase our block...waiting on their reply.

Edited by ReaperAHawk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I dont know how I missed the hotel reservation info, and now there are no rooms left :(

what was the reapercon rate?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nytflyr said:

I dont know how I missed the hotel reservation info, and now there are no rooms left :(

what was the reapercon rate?

I believe they still have rooms available, but not at the con rate.  IIRC they have less rooms in this year's block, and there are other events happening at the hotel. 

We booked at $119 under the con rate. 

Edited by Inarah
  • Like 1

yeah, no rooms at the RC rate... on my budget, that extra 280.00 gonna hurt :(

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, nytflyr said:

yeah, no rooms at the RC rate... on my budget, that extra 280.00 gonna hurt :(

There are also some people who have rooms that would be interested in splitting them with someone else...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Crowley said:

There are also some people who have rooms that would be interested in splitting them with someone else...

I think it's time to start the room sharing thread.

When I was able to get my vacation dates approved, all the rooms were booked.

• Like 2