ladystorm

2019 ReaperCon Hotel Information

On 5/6/2019 at 7:05 PM, ReaperAHawk said:

I have an email sent to Embassy Suites to see if we can increase our block...waiting on their reply.

will you will post here if they open up more rooms?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, nytflyr said:

will you will post here if they open up more rooms?

We no longer can open any additional rooms on a block. We have over sold. You can still book/purchase a room at The Embassy Sutes, but it won't be the RCon 2019 Neg./block Price, sorry. See you soon at ReaperCon 2019!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

On 5/16/2019 at 8:23 AM, ReaperAHawk said:

We no longer can open any additional rooms on a block. We have over sold. You can still book/purchase a room at The Embassy Sutes, but it won't be the RCon 2019 Neg./block Price, sorry. See you soon at ReaperCon 2019!

I booked a room normally (without using the promo code). Do you know if I will still get the goodies that using the code came with?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Hollymonster said:

I booked a room normally (without using the promo code). Do you know if I will still get the goodies that using the code came with?

I think those are only for the people who have booked through the Convention Block.

Given the rate at which ReaperCon is growing I think they will need to commit to a larger block of rooms next year.

GEM

1 hour ago, Hollymonster said:

Yes, you will be able to get the goodies for staying at hotel no matter if you are in the block or not. Please let me them know at check-in that you are with ReaperCon so we can have it documented for future ReaperCon room blocks. Thanks.

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, ReaperAHawk said:

Yes, you will be able to get the goodies for staying at hotel no matter if you are in the block or not. Please let me them know at check-in that you are with ReaperCon so we can have it documented for future ReaperCon room blocks. Thanks.

Awesome, thank you so much!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've got a room reserved. My previous scheduled roomie has backed out. Do I make another thread or is the place to post that info?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SirLarpsAlot said:

I've got a room reserved. My previous scheduled roomie has backed out. Do I make another thread or is the place to post that info?

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/86802-reapercon-2019-hotel-room-sharing-thread/

But mentioning it here isn't a terrible idea.

• Like 2