2019 ReaperCon Hotel Information

ladystorm

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, EvilCleric said:

If you stay at the Embassy Suites do you get a ticket to the Meet and Greet included with the room? Or does that have to be purchased separately if you are getting the NON-VIP badge?

Thanks,

EC

Last year it did but they haven't announced things like that yet so we don't know yet. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeepnewbie said:

I was wondering if there is a meet and greet this year. If so is it on Wednesday or Thursday?  I’m hoping to make it I already have the time off from work. 

MnG is always on a Weds night. It's now at the hotel.

• Like 1

As of now, there is no official word about there being a 'meet and greet' this year. 

SPECULATION: I believe there will be a 'meet and greet' on Wednesday.  If there isn't, we can always do an informal forum 'meet and greet'.

Apparently, as per Reaper Live yesterday, there will be a 'meet and greet'.  I don't know if they said it will be on Wednesday since I haven't watched the recording yet.  (Wednesday makes the most sense to me since the 'meet and greet' is before the official start of the convention and ReaperCon starts on Thursday.)

Edited by Xiwo Xerase
Updated with information from yesterday's Reaper Live. This is what I get for not watching it.
  • Like 1

On 3/31/2019 at 7:21 PM, EvilCleric said:

If you stay at the Embassy Suites do you get a ticket to the Meet and Greet included with the room? Or does that have to be purchased separately if you are getting the NON-VIP badge?

Thanks,

EC

They said in the video last night that this year they will not be giving M&G tickets free with hotel rooms.  So you will have to purchase one with your badge or get the VIP package. 

They also said the Reapercon room block at the hotel is completely sold out.  No mention of other arrangements for people who have not reserved a room yet. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Argentee said:

Can more rooms be added to the reapercon block?

If the current block has been booked that means two blocks have been reserved.

Hopefully, Reaper will be able to arrange for anther block of rooms.  With 4+ months to go this should still be possible, unless there is another large group booking into the hotel at the same time as Reapercon.

Actually, this is probably a good sign for the convention once again showing growth year over year.

GEM

1 hour ago, klarg1 said:

I think they said there would not be a hotel goody bag this year, at least in part because it sold out so fast.

Edit: Yeah, It's around 17:16 in Reaper Live #28.

That would be really unfortunate, especially since they advertised in this thread and on facebook that staying at the hotel would get you a figure and gift card

Edited by Fire_Eyes
  • Like 1