Sign in to follow this  
Auberon

RP Challenge 77248 & 77249 Barrels & Crates

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TripleH
      My take on the Hangman's Gibbet by Andrew Pieper @TaleSpinner

• By Chaoswolf
      Nothing too crazy, just some more barrels and crates I finished up the other day. I've been in a bit of a slump (real life has been a woof lately) so I needed to do something quick and easy that didn't really require much thought.
      Thanks for looking.

• By Inarah
      This is a recreation of our last session. The party was investigating an underground storage facility and ran across some toxic zombies. 

I heavily modified 80009 Rex Dark Future Hero, including a head swap from 50008 and a hand sculpted cross. 
    • By OneBoot
      Today I went to Crate and Barrel!

Er...I mean crates and barrels. I already had all the paints out for my table and benches, so I decided to paint up the two Bones crates and two Bones barrels I had to match, since I've decided I rather like how the table and benches turned out.

Picture!

Another Picture! I channeled Bob Ross while I was painting the small crate: "This little guy's leaning a bit. He's tired, he's had a hard life. So I'll give him a friend, right there. Everybody needs a friend. :)"

Group photo! Which includes a currently WIP Sir Forscale, who is not fully convinced that the height of this stack of goods is within safety standards. The wolf took advantage of the distraction and happily removed the rest of the food from the table.

Colors used (in order):
      Brown Liner (primer)
      Mahogany Brown (wood)
      Chestnut Brown (wood)
      Oiled Leather (wood)
      Leather Brown (wood)
      Polished Leather (cork)
      (P3) Pig Iron (metal bands)

These are the figures I painted for Days 3-4 of my "paint one mini per day all of November" challenge.
      Link to index thread: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/71625-oneboot-attempts-minivember-painting-a-mini-every-day-in-november/

Huzzah!
      --OneBoot :D
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)