• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      3D printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Design by Artisan Guild.

Abyss Demon this one came as a sample for presupported minis without his hands, so I printed two claws from the Death Tide Jurakin Set and upscaled those to 125% to fit the Demon.
      He's part of my Horde of the North Project.
      WIP here:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79398-horde-of-the-north-glitterwolf-paints-barbarians-and-mammoths/page/5/#comments

The Horde marches South to the civilized lands, ready to plunder and pillage.
      Led by the mighty Mumlak all barbarians, beastmen, orcs and trolls join the Horde.
      The Horde grows, sometimes a group gets impatient and infighting is common, Mumlak cares not.
      There are enough warriors to conquer the Realm of Men.

A Shaman has performed a dark ritual and summoned a demon to join their cause.
      Full of rage the clawed abomination enters the mortal realm, ready to kill.
      Amused Mumlak watches the scene, wondering if the shaman will be able to control the demon.

• By Inarah
      Unknown female vampire figure I picked up in a boxed game set.  Can't remember the exact name or manufacturer.  Box art showed them in purple, I wanted to explore other colors.  I see her as the kind of vampire that likes to play with her food and enjoys a bit of lively sport. I have 2 of her sisters to do in other colors. 

The photo is a bit washed out from the flash.  Her skin is a pale grey, different than her white gloves.  Casting on the face is strange, she has an odd shaped mouth, and no nose so I painted one on. 
    • By Iridil
      And what's a graveyard setting without some undead wolves to harry the party in the snow?

• By Glitterwolf
      Artisan Guild Oni Beauty, Tsuki.
      3D printed on my Elegoo Mars

Part of my project: NIPPON, Land of the Rising Moon, WIP: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/page/14/#comments

Tried a little freehand on the fan.

• By Brianuk
      Finished these off. Really easy to paint and enjoyed the process. Reaper Razig shown on right for scale. 

• Who's Online   29 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)