Froggy the Great

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

Hey! Look!

A New thread!

It would be a shame...if someone "lost" some glitter in it. wouldn't it?

glitter.jpg

• Haha 8

44 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

For those who were wondering about @knarthex I texted him the other day.  He says he's doing OK.  Not sure about making RCon this year.

I am slightly out of touch was is up with Knarthex?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Colonel Kane said:

I am slightly out of touch was is up with Knarthex?

He has not been on the forum for some time. dealing with some real life stuff.

• Like 3

Just now, Glitterwolf said:

He has not been on the forum for some time. dealing with some real life stuff.

Well crap, I wish him the best.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

For those who were wondering about @knarthex I texted him the other day.  He says he's doing OK.  Not sure about making RCon this year.

I am also not sure about making it to RCon, but at least @knarthex knows we're thinking about him. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Brutus is telling me that he wants to go walkies...very subtle, by parading through the room, looking at me and at the door.

Oldest vixen has now intercepted him for a snuggle session, so I got another few minutes.

• Like 9
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Brutus is telling me that he wants to go walkies...very subtle, by parading through the room, looking at me and at the door.

Oldest vixen has now intercepted him for a snuggle session, so I got another few minutes.

We need pics!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hungh?   What?  Where am I?

Oh!.....It's the new thread!

Before I fell asleep I was beginning to think we were the Lost Tribe of Reaper.

I see @buglips*the*goblin  has checked in.::):  Hope that life is treating you well.

This looks like an OK place but I see you lot have already started to "break things in" }rolls up sleeves and hitches up belt{.

Ok fingers lets get to work@

GEM

• Like 7

Urf. I have no points in my Photography active skill. I end up defaulting to Intuition.

But! White dragon Kyphrixis is up in Show Off.

• Like 9

Good game last night - we have not managed to rescue the more than 500(?!) prisoners yet, but we have the beginnings of a plan - we will need to send part of the party back to our base, and retrieve the two Warforged Juggernauts - we will need a couple of linebreakers.

I will be with them - if they go down, I will go down with them.

The damaged Juggernaut (now mostly repaired) will also be carrying the Orrery - our plan is to have most of the party create a distraction - pulling the Kytons away from where we will smash through - then we will open the way back.

After that, we will open the gate again at a scheduled time and place - to get the rest of the party back to our normal reality.

The party will not be engaging the Kytons, if all goes according to plan - we are talking guerilla tactics, not a head to head battle.

There will be... rather a lot of fire involved. (Have I ever mentioned that a flying, flaming, screaming, raging barbarian makes a great distraction? :lol: )

Tonight's game, on the other hand, takes us back to the capitol of the Regency - where Duncan's character is currently caged beneath the House of Commons. I... have no idea what the party will come up with. At least one was talking about leaving him there. (Julie was not amused by Duncan keeping secrets from the party. )

*EDIT* Mind you, the character imprisoned is not the character that stole the papers. That character will be involved in rescuing the other character.

The Auld Grump

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, Wyvernfire said:

Ooh got the new thread smell.

Sorry, that was me.

• Haha 8