Jump to content

Froggy the Great

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

*walks through the new thread reading a book, casually on fire*

Why is the book on fire? Casually or not, you shouldn't burn books!!

  • Like 4
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

*walks through the new thread reading a book, casually on fire*

Looks for some gasoline...…..

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need to find more music like Nine Inch Nails' Ghosts I-IV. Just 2 hours of ambient industrial that all blends together. It's great painting music, because it's there, it's good, and it makes me lose track of time because of how it all just merges into itself.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Looks for some gasoline...…..

Knowing Pezler, one of two things would happen... Either the fire would go out, or...  Random colours would explode out of said fire.

 

 

....And oh my, this Dictator B is giganticly awesome.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

The butt prints on the fresh paint aren’t mine.

 

 <sends pics of Darsc wearing fake butt and leaning on walls to the Mods>

 

 

  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mad Jack said:

 

 <sends pics of Darsc wearing fake butt and leaning on walls to the Mods>

 

 

EEEEK!

  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, here we are at the beginning once again.  only 995 pages until the end of the thread party can start again!

  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

Well, here we are at the beginning once again.  only 995 pages until the end of the thread party can start again!

 

<waves scissors around, says, "Says who?">

 

 

  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's awful quiet in here tonight. Did we wear everyone out trying to close the old thread?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tripleh5133 said:

It's awful quiet in here tonight. Did we wear everyone out trying to close the old thread?

}Lifts head from desk{

Wha?

>THUD<

GEM

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×