Jump to content

Froggy the Great

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, canuckotter said:

Shh! You don't see me!

Worst ninja ever

:lol:

  • Haha 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kristof65 said:

Predictions on whether he'll last that 2 weeks? 

From your earlier descriptions, I'm wondering if he'll be even more useless, and will give up...

 

I kinda pity his future employer. He either had to doctored up his resume or a family friend is hiring him. Who knows if he'll last. I'm sure he knows I'm not happy with him now as I rarely say anything to him, other then to tell what he needs to do. He's like a lost puppy, & constantly needs directions. He is of course a lame duck now when it comes to his current workplace. So who knows, it won't be the first time I've thrown freight loads by myself & last time I did it, we were allot busier then we are these days (ie loads were bigger back in the day).

 

Sad part in this whole shebang, is my co-worker won't get to experience the "joy" of working with this kid.

  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, canuckotter said:

Shh! You don't see me!

Awwwww, so the mystery of the disappearing cookies still isn't solved.

 

*puts another tray of freshly baked cookies out*

  • Like 3
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Awwwww, so the mystery of the disappearing cookies still isn't solved.

 

*puts another tray of freshly baked cookies out*

Is that the tray with the chocolate chunks made from Ex-Lax?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Is that the tray with the chocolate chunks made from Ex-Lax?

Nah, those were sent to MEOW, senior's wing.  Special request, figured I'd be nice to them.

 

I went for regular double chocolate chunk, since they tend to work fairly well as bait for most people.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, canuckotter said:

Shh! You don't see me!

 

***Sniffff Snifff...wet fur? Fish? ****

 

**** Must have been my imagination***

  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

***Sniffff Snifff...wet fur? Fish? ****

 

**** Must have been my imagination***

It's like the guards in skyrim... walking around with three arrows sticking out of them and they go "huh, must have been imagining things  ¯\_()_/¯ "

Edited by redambrosia
  • Haha 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Awwwww, so the mystery of the disappearing cookies still isn't solved.

 

*puts another tray of freshly baked cookies out*

>stalks the cookies<

 

 

2 hours ago, redambrosia said:

It's like the guards in skyrim... walking around with three arrows sticking out of them and they go "huh, must have been imagining things  ¯\_()_/¯ "

When I played Oblivion, I had a character whose stealth was so good I could be in the room with them, murder one guard and have the other guard act confused about where this dead body suddenly came from.:wow::lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chaoswolf said:

>stalks the cookies<

 

 

When I played Oblivion, I had a character whose stealth was so good I could be in the room with them, murder one guard and have the other guard act confused about where this dead body suddenly came from.:wow::lol:

Hubby's favorite thing to do was sneak around in heavy armour, kill someone right in front of someone else, and not be seen :lol: Their mechanics are pretty funny like that.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

>stalks the cookies<

 

 

When I played Oblivion, I had a character whose stealth was so good I could be in the room with them, murder one guard and have the other guard act confused about where this dead body suddenly came from.:wow::lol:

Was that the one where if someone died in their own house, you now owned their house?

  • Like 5
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×