Froggy the Great

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

We've gotten a few bits and things out the door. Some lots have sold on 'insert miniature exchange board here'. The goal is to try and get minis into hands that will appreciate them.

• Like 13

45 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

But will those work on Windows 10?

Yah; it has a built-in emulator. 

So far, it seems to work, although it's been an age and a half since I played, and I've forgotten half the controls. ^^;

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

*opens door and slides through on socks* Ta-dah!

That's quite the feat, sliding in carpet... Without setting it or your socks on fire due to friction.... 

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

35 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

That's quite the feat, sliding in carpet... Without setting it or your socks on fire due to friction.... 

The secret is to use oil of slipperiness. The only problem is that I can't stop myself.................................*slides off into the distance*

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

I got to see Grump for about two minutes today, he dropped off my new Fire and dashed back out the door. ::):

It will take two and a harf hours for the Fire to download all the crap from my old one, and then I can use it.

Whoops, three hours now.

Ooooh! Good Omens! Squeak! We have Prime now!

Three and a half hours. WTF!

• Like 10
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, NebulousMissy said:

We've gotten a few bits and things out the door. Some lots have sold on 'insert miniature exchange board here'. The goal is to try and get minis into hands that will appreciate them.

I don't know if it's the one you're using, but I've had some success buying and selling on Bartertown dot com.

Any chance of your local gaming place selling it on consignment for you?

• Like 7

7 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

You face the morning cold...

You need a caffeine rise.

You brew a cup that's bold,

You've got Marty Feldman Eyes!

Well, the Five Man Band has put in their requisitions for expendable magic items for tonight's game - a nice mix, with the wizard getting a magic wand of sleep with twelve charges remaining. (I gave them a list and a budget - a lot of the money went into potions. Anything they don't use goes back into stores.)

And they did realize that if there is a cliff, then there is both a top and a bottom. (I suspect that the Fearsome Foursome spilled the beans - and I am okay with this.)

Fighter, cleric, and five men down below. Wizard and rogue up top - they plan to open negotiations with the wand of Sleep spells. (Shoot first, ask questions later.)

The Auld Grump

I think @Crowley now has a morning theme song.

GEM

4 hours ago, NebulousMissy said:

Because this is about half of it.

Stuff.png.9bcfb08b71784fd0520cba4c5c746599.png

Aside from the license plates (acquired off the sides of various roads :devil: ) and the pointlessly large packaging for two Star Wars action figures that's all minis. And the boxes under the coffee table. And the bin in front not in the picture. And the boxes behind.

Personally I think my partner's been looking for an excuse to get rid of minis that haven't been touched/unwrapped/looked at/looked for/appreciated in ten years.

That and our new place is sorely lacking in closet space (a whole 3 closets, less than 9 square feet each, and now we own cold weather gear).

I've been picking through the pile for bits I'm saving. You know, I found a half dozen wings just sitting there in a pile? Mine now. Never know when you need to add wings to something.

The stuff you don't want needs to go to your FLGS.

If you get lucky, they might even be worth some Store Credit.

Luck.

GEM

• Like 7

She's sleeping in her crib! Yes! Thank all the gods! All of them, even the wicked ones! My bed is mine fluffer muffers!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 9

5 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

She's sleeping in her crib! Yes! Thank all the gods! All of them, even the wicked ones! My bed is mine fluffer muffers!

Ees nyce, yesh?

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Looking forward to D&D game night tonight!! I had to skip last Weds so it's only been a week but it feels longer. I wanna say the new system on how rpgs are gonna be handled/ran @ the store, might go into effect this week (possible next week). That really doesn't effect me but all part of the system.

• Like 9

Back from my long weekend playing board games. I got SWMBO along this time and she seemed to enjoy herself. She did manage to steal me away a couple of times to go sightseeing and eat out, but I still got a decent number of games in.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Achievement Unlocked!  ::D:

I wish you much blissful sleep...

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

The stuff you don't want needs to go to your FLGS.

@NebulousMissy there used to be some around me that would sell things on consignment. (They’ve all closed now. But maybe there’s one near you that would do this.)

• Like 7

I just have to say, gripe water is amazing. Doctor said Baby has gas, suggested gripe water. It is now (nearly) 10pm and we have not had a screaming melt down. 

Its only the first day, but I have hope.

• Like 14