Froggy the Great

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

3 hours ago, klarg1 said:

Great Snorgblatz! That’s a lot of alternate titles!

That's not even all of them! It doesn't seem like the great frog collected the ones from the end of the last thread... not that I blame him :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Corsair said:

Glad it finally got to you!

Same!  Now to just wait and see how much longer Canada Post takes with getting my packages moved from one post office to the other...  I want that coffee that's been in limbo for almost two weeks, as well as my Reaper order.  Got some sneaky dakka dakka BOOM GO THE GUNS guys to clean up, assemble, and all that... ^_^ (that's been in limbo for almost a week).

Got confirmation from the new post office that packages are starting to trickle over, so there's hope there...  I just want my whole bean coffee (that was supposed to be about a month's supply or so) before I wind up spending even more on Kcups at work that while tasty, aren't quite the same flavour I enjoy ^_^;;;;

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

That's not even all of them! It doesn't seem like the great frog collected the ones from the end of the last thread... not that I blame him :lol:

I seem to recall that "just a few" were suggested after the "official" cutoff line was crossed.

GEM

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Game is over and my gaming group did indeed get to the banana bread. There's one single slice left.

One guy got poisoned to unconsciousness by a dark naga. Once we killed the dark naga I drew a mustache on the unconscious guy. We traded an adamantine battleaxe to a salamander in exchange for some weapon enchantment before letting him leave for the Abyss. My character is learning Aklo for Reasons. We gave some Hellknights the sacrificial tools we found in a demon-summoning altar because if anyone knows how to cleanse that broccoli it's Hellknights.

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Same!  Now to just wait and see how much longer Canada Post takes with getting my packages moved from one post office to the other...  I want that coffee that's been in limbo for almost two weeks, as well as my Reaper order.  Got some sneaky dakka dakka BOOM GO THE GUNS guys to clean up, assemble, and all that... ^_^ (that's been in limbo for almost a week).

Got confirmation from the new post office that packages are starting to trickle over, so there's hope there...  I just want my whole bean coffee (that was supposed to be about a month's supply or so) before I wind up spending even more on Kcups at work that while tasty, aren't quite the same flavour I enjoy ^_^;;;;

FB_IMG_1547919043177.jpg.7de00b8c884f0c10d83b821ec68e8030.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

41 minutes ago, Tripleh5133 said:

It appears that @Froggy the Great has mastered the art of time travel. 

The thread shows (on my tablet at least) that it was created yesterday.

Froggy has the wisdom and foresight to pre-create these threads and keep them hidden until the proper time.  

• Like 6

7 hours ago, MiniDungeonMaster said:

No-one lean on the walls, paints still wet!

I also want to make it clear that I was not the one who wet the paint.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just finished reading a pre-release of a new book, a really fun romp that comes out on Amazon on February 21st. I got to know the author because she had questions about vintage guns of the Prohibition Era and I was able to help her out a bit.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, klarg1 said:

Great Snorgblatz! That’s a lot of alternate titles!

And not one was devoted to stroopwaffel!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

First suggestion for Randomness XVI: Who's afraid of the Glitterwolf?

[sung to the tune of Disney's Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf?]

• Haha 9

22 minutes ago, Seer of the Pitt said:

So, there's gonna be a Super Blood Wolf Moon   this coming up evening.

Makes me want to reread some Dresden Files Books

• Like 7